Conversation Heart Challenge

I am the poem

(aka don't dream it, be it. right ee?)

Eve, for your swooping pleasure if you so desire. :) :rose:

Last edited:
echoes_s said:
That's beautiful Angeline.

thanks echoes. :rose:

eagleyez always says that--you're the poem. it's been stuck in my head to write about it; last night the poem came to me. :)

Re: I am the poem

Angeline said:
(aka don't dream it, be it. right ee?)

Eve, for your swooping pleasure if you so desire. :) :rose:
Oh, my god! swoop, swoop, swoop.

Re: Re: Re: I am the poem

Angeline said:
I almost feel as though I should be making some loud obnoxious bird call as I'm swooping down on your artwork. Caw! Hoot! Ack, Ack! (I was choking on the last call)

Re: Re: Re: Re: I am the poem

WickedEve said:
I almost feel as though I should be making some loud obnoxious bird call as I'm swooping down on your artwork. Caw! Hoot! Ack, Ack! (I was choking on the last call)

Now see this is your own dayum fault, lol. I tried to make you sound like a gentle Cupid on some sort of poetic fly by, and you've turned it into a Hitchcock movie.

af48.jpg

:p

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I am the poem

Angeline said:
Now see this is your own dayum fault, lol. I tried to make you sound like a gentle Cupid on some sort of poetic fly by, and you've turned it into a Hitchcock movie.

af48.jpg

:p
I love that movie with all its peckers.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I am the poem

WickedEve said:
I love that movie with all its peckers.

eagleyez knows the restaurant where they filmed part of that flick, and has offered to take me there. You know I adore him, but somehow the idea of going to that particular restaurant with a guy whose nickname is "eagleyez" makes me a little nervous. :D

ee. :heart:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I am the poem

Angeline said:
eagleyez knows the restaurant where they filmed part of that flick, and has offered to take me there. You know I adore him, but somehow the idea of going to that particular restaurant with a guy whose nickname is "eagleyez" makes me a little nervous. :D

ee. :heart:
Just to be on the safe side, I'd also think twice about taking a shower with him. :eek:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I am the poem

WickedEve said:
Just to be on the safe side, I'd also think twice about taking a shower with him. :eek:

lol. i dunno. i may be the psycho one. :p

true... and you don't want to pass up the chance to take a shower with him. :D

WickedEve said:
true... and you don't want to pass up the chance to take a shower with him. :D

Well erm, no. But more importantly, you're a nun? A flying nun? Sister Wicked? Lol. :)

my head hurts :rose:

Back