Corset fetishes

I once co-hosted a BDSM Halloween party and the theme was...Disney BDSM style. I ended up going as Not so Snow White. Complete with royal blue corset, laced super tight, yellow silk skirt, cape made by disney costumers and the little red horns atop my head for a headband. The best part was every time someone would hug me they heard bird chirping. I took one of those buttons you find in cards, etc...and placed it against the boning of the corset. Everytime I got a hug...it pressed the button and waaah laaah....birds chirping. Corsets can be so much fun!

~Anguisette~

re: The Appeal of the Corseted Figure

Corsets emphasize the breasts and hips. I know, I know, everyone talks about waist size, but the smaller the waist the bigger the tits and ass. They make women look fertile and that's sexually alluring to the dino-brain even if one isn't intending to fertilize eggs.

I wish I could recall more, but I had a very interesting conversation with a historical costumer once about fashion through the ages and how the sexuality of women was enhanced or played down depending on population needs. After plague and war-ridden years you'd get more emphasis on tits and ass. After periods of great decadance, fashions would be more demure in retaliation.

Now, I have no idea how true any of this might actually be, but it made sense at the time and sounds as good a theory as any.

-B

Mskey said:
domme-ish? me?:eek: Ummm...thank you?

Ms Aurie I am all to familiar with the tea- cup balancing act. I think it's part of why I so rarely wear or think to wear corsets. My bustline already runneth over, add a corset to the mix and my breasts tend to preceed me into the room.
I certainly like the corset. You will model and photgraph it for me.

spedjeep said:

And.... uhm... I AM your Master! (unless of course he already is lol)

spedjeep said:

I have a few photos of it up on my old pic thread, as for the modeling bit...mmmm we'll have to see if I can ever be persuaded to lace myself into it again.

Mskey said:
I have a few photos of it up on my old pic thread, as for the modeling bit...mmmm we'll have to see if I can ever be persuaded to lace myself into it again.
You will.

lark sparrow said:

Master? Ummm he's many things but last I checked I had yet tag him with that title, in fact I've never desired to give that title to anyone save myself. I am my own master...I'm the only one insane enough to tolerate my peculiarities.

lark sparrow said:
You should taste her insanity. It lingers on the lips.

spedjeep said:
You should taste her insanity. It lingers on the lips.

I am offiicially unhijacking this poor thread...you wascally wabbitt you!

:kiss:

I love corsets - they give me a shape I don't naturally have (being a tranny) of course, but also everything that's fun about stockings and suspenders and all that glorious figure enhancing detail that happens in women's clothes seems to just max out in the corset. They are amazing pieces of clothing.

Oh, and Ms. Aurie - I loved the pictures. The leather corset has a beautiful effect on your already gorgeous body. You have lovely skin too, and I love the swell of your breasts above it.

Attachments

• corset.jpg
    corset.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 31
lipgloss_clare said:
The leather corset has a beautiful effect on your already gorgeous body. You have lovely skin too, and I love the swell of your breasts above it.

Your pic is quite nice as well... thanks for the props on my skin and breasts... like I said before. I adore the shelf effect. Rounded, rosy, busoms that heave up and down with every strained inhale and exhale.

Back