Crazy Anal Sex

ShiningEyes, well lets just see if we can do something to make that fire burn even hotter

mmmm baby, just your touch sets my blood a blaze!!!!!!!!!!!!! getting me hotter is not problem when it's you doing it!!!!!!!!!:p :devil:

Do you want my tongue on your rosebud first, or do you just want my cock to do its fun work?

Sugardaddy

sugardaddy said:
Do you want my tongue on your rosebud first, or do you just want my cock to do its fun work?

Sugardaddy

mmmmmmmmmm Your tongue first so I can have fun with your cock!!!!!!!!!!

ShiningEyes said:

mmmmmmmmmm Your tongue first so I can have fun with your cock!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to feel my cock sucked on by your lips. I would give you such a return treat. :devil:

Sugardaddy

sugardaddy said:

I would love to feel my cock sucked on by your lips. I would give you such a return treat. :devil:

Sugardaddy

mmmmm Now that sounds intriguing!!!!!!!!!!

sugardaddy said:

just decide which lips you want kissed. ;)
sugardaddy

*wicked grin* how about you leave a trail of kisses from my mouth to my pussy!!

ShiningEyes said:

*wicked grin* how about you leave a trail of kisses from my mouth to my pussy!!

ACtually my dear, I think i will start at your pussy, make you cum, then kiss all the way up and then back down. I want you to taste your juices. :devil:

Sugardaddy

sugardaddy said:

ACtually my dear, I think i will start at your pussy, make you cum, then kiss all the way up and then back down. I want you to taste your juices. :devil:

Sugardaddy

mmmmmmmmmm I love the way your mind works!!!!

and i love the way our bodies work together. I learned cooperation on sesame street, but not cooperation like this! ;)

sugardaddy said:
and i love the way our bodies work together. I learned cooperation on sesame street, but not cooperation like this! ;)

lol enjoys it very much!!!! i respond soooo well to you!!!!

sugardaddy said:
and my body is responding in kind to your words too....

hmmmm :devil: *licks the top of your ass and down your ass crack.....circling your asshole with my tongue*

ShiningEyes said:

hmmmm :devil: *licks the top of your ass and down your ass crack.....circling your asshole with my tongue*
ohhh, put it in please. i will do anything for you....

sugardaddy said:
ohhh, put it in please. i will do anything for you....

*spreads your ass cheeks wide......continues my play around your puckered hole before driving my tongue in*

shining, i love the way you own my body. inside and out! i am all yours!:devil:

sugardaddy said:
shining, i love the way you own my body. inside and out! i am all yours!:devil:

And I love owning it!!!!!!!! *my tongue slips into your hole, using a finger to rub around your asshole, slowly tongue fucks your ass....hearing your moans and groans make me work faster*

ShiningEyes said:

And I love owning it!!!!!!!! *my tongue slips into your hole, using a finger to rub around your asshole, slowly tongue fucks your ass....hearing your moans and groans make me work faster*

My hips begin to buck as you slide yourself into me. I can barely control my body as you show your mastery with your tongue. Its width penetrates my body and its slipperiness makes it feel good. Your tongue pumping makes makes my cock hard. Very very hard. I can only imagine what your pussy is like...

sugardaddy said:

My hips begin to buck as you slide yourself into me. I can barely control my body as you show your mastery with your tongue. Its width penetrates my body and its slipperiness makes it feel good. Your tongue pumping makes makes my cock hard. Very very hard. I can only imagine what your pussy is like...

i replace my tongue with a finger that has been lubed with my pussy juices....i fuck your ass gently at first...getting faster, letting your ass adjust to my finger...after it has loosened a little more i slip another finger in.....slowly getting your ass ready for what is to come

ShiningEyes said:

i replace my tongue with a finger that has been lubed with my pussy juices....i fuck your ass gently at first...getting faster, letting your ass adjust to my finger...after it has loosened a little more i slip another finger in.....slowly getting your ass ready for what is to come
I love the way you slide inand out of my ass. I love the way we are preforming for those people lucky enough to watch us. Too bad for them they are not feeling your delightful fingers inside their body. Your probing is making me more and more hard and lustful. My breath comes in gasps and moans as you take me. I am getting ready for what is coming next...

Back