Create A Wrestler

So, I ended up with a copy of the program Daz3D and the she-freak model. I've got a lot of learning to do (it took me 3 days, off and on, to figure out how to attach cloathing to people), but eventually I'm going to do some scenes from the league with it. Probably PG13 and R at first though since they'll be easier.

hey you know I got a friend who into using that

and online friend

http://zgannero.deviantart.com/

actully doing a story with him, where I write he draws. Got paid to

its no CREATE a wrestler related

but the reason I mention it, is he has a lot of Rapidhsare links to add on files for DAZ

next time he online (he hasnt been online a lot) I ask if he have any

if you want em..I email it to you

also there a HOW TO GUIDE I have

was going to get into DAz..but it seem kind of hard to do. Have it on my computer and everything havent touch it. And the instruction little online booklet pretty big

but the guy assured me it pretty idiot proof. But that guy very good at computers...designs software and shit.

How user friendly is it?

He actully did some stuff for me a while back

http://lilguy31.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2p7vug

luffy316@hotmail if you'd like to share! and totally looking forward to the league work

I edit my last Jack post to make it more about rough sex then spin the bottle. But i like the comparison of Dr. Humpalot

So, I had an idea that would've been good for Mighty Allison, made her less of a "less interesting heel version of Amber". Basically, there's this muscle cam girl who calls herself Mz Devious. I'd known about her for a while, but I almost never watch those kinds of clips with the sound on. I did, and, I'm not saying she has the personality to do this kind of stuff, but it's a good base to build on.

Still trying and failing to contribute because when I have writers block, trying to write is a turnoff. I'll be lying in bed and think of something hot and by the time I get to the computer the inspiration's gone.

adding a bunch of thread tonight and tommorow

After that will be on vacation for over a week

slowly egging on a boxing tournament in the ppv tourney section, but that's all from me so far...

have kind of been kicking around the idea of a duct tape girl...

all she wears is duct tape. wrapped around her chest and legs, or even just big X's over her nipples. Big bondage fan, and has extensive amounts (either as her costume or brought to the ring) to gag, choke, bind, and stimulate opponents

not what i had in mind, but the crazy crap that chick does while still coming off as hot, her or a parody would fit right in, i guess

So, I had an idea that would've been good for Mighty Allison, made her less of a "less interesting heel version of Amber". Basically, there's this muscle cam girl who calls herself Mz Devious. I'd known about her for a while, but I almost never watch those kinds of clips with the sound on. I did, and, I'm not saying she has the personality to do this kind of stuff, but it's a good base to build on.

Still trying and failing to contribute because when I have writers block, trying to write is a turnoff. I'll be lying in bed and think of something hot and by the time I get to the computer the inspiration's gone.

sounds great knock yourself out

hey you know I got a friend who into using that

and online friend

http://zgannero.deviantart.com/

actully doing a story with him, where I write he draws. Got paid to

its no CREATE a wrestler related

but the reason I mention it, is he has a lot of Rapidhsare links to add on files for DAZ

next time he online (he hasnt been online a lot) I ask if he have any

if you want em..I email it to you

also there a HOW TO GUIDE I have

was going to get into DAz..but it seem kind of hard to do. Have it on my computer and everything havent touch it. And the instruction little online booklet pretty big

but the guy assured me it pretty idiot proof. But that guy very good at computers...designs software and shit.

How user friendly is it?

He actully did some stuff for me a while back

http://lilguy31.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2p7vug

Only used the free Daz program a little, but used poser quite a bit. To get a basic picture they're quite user friendly. Most of the clothing is conforming to the figures and if you search around you can find free pose libraries to save time posing every little bit of the body individually. It's when you go deeper and start experimenting with materials, shadows and reflections that it gets more complicated.

I'm just putting this idea out there but i been thinking what should Candy's fate be? She's going to be in big trouble with Monica and her gang. Should Jack save her or leave her to her fate with Monica? If you don't know what I'm talking about Candy is one of Vanessa's prostitutes that turn double agent thanks to Jack and friends and I'm trying to think what should be done with her. I think she may have some potential for further character development and not left as a background character.

I really love this story, but im new to chyoo... am I welcome to contribute to stories like this or should I be coordinating this with whoever started it?

as the guy who started it

naaaa add away.

My philosophy..is there enough choices in the story..that even if someone write something dumb it can be ignored.

right on. 4 billion something posts, we have to have at least a few crappy ones. sure i've made at least a few, if not a couple of crappy stories...

going to add a bit to the halloween payperview

and Klaus alter ego

going to add to what lilguy wrote and catch up on some of what fetishguy wrote. I'm also working on a side project with chyoo crossover 2 dealing with Jack when he was Jake I think it will interesting to see his origins I picture him as bad as Timmy is but with a tougher attitude.

Hey after reading the last post with Jack saga which was great. I think I may have confused people on the timelines of things. Right now with Casey being gang bang this was before the Reign of Baroness storyline which I tired to lead up to that since the Animal storyline. So most of the alter egos haven't happen yet of course I gave some leeway saying that Super Vallery gives out the rays for experimenting couple so that isn't so bad plus some characters can get away with it like Timmy who has some many personas it hard to keep track. This also happens before Jack becomes a women. I'm not complaining or anything it just hard to point these things out on the rating thing and it helps me to write a story when everything is linear and not that chaotic

Last edited:
sorry about that. But I had no idea it was before reign of baroness..cause Mama turning bad something LUFFY wrote a long time ago..after she one the championship belt in a 6 woman match..and even longer time ago. Sense the reign of baroness was me picking up Luffy story of mama turning bad a a good time later. I mean a over a year maybe 2. Which MIGHT (not sure) before Jack even came into existence real time speaking

but now I know the timeline and what story it suspose to be leading to I have a good idea of how to write it.

Ohhhhhhh casey will bang her brother one day...ONE DAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! BWWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jack sometime get confusing sense it one of the few stories in create a wrestler that tries to be that liner. What get hard sometimes is its merges stories with two difffernt outcomes

Like The fight with Illsa and Jack...in the Junk Yard. There an outcome when she LOSES, and one where she WINS. Both links to the same story..so the dialouge gets confusing sometimes. Like should I not refer to the outcome of the fight in coversation..sense depending on how the reader reach that story it may be through differnt outcomes.

Then the dialouge where Jack mentions what happen in OTHER people storylines. So makes me wonder when do THOSE stories take place now. Like when Zoe talks about Casey when did he meet her. Cause when Zoe and Rochell teaming up happen around the Casey getting traded to Japan story..which is why she didnt help save Mama Luv.

This is not putting the storyline down. This is me presenting an idea

Maybe sometime in the storyline you should make PREVIOUS ON JACK which would get people up to speed. Namely sense now we know who his family is.

Also added this to the INFO section.

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.page/131471/0/s_032

I been meaning to do..it for some of my other characters like TIKKA (She related to one of Tanya Mcvan bodyguards in Luffy story), and El Diabla. (he mask use to or does hide scars depending on the storyline)

Also like the story. You can play with the character as much as you want. Although was expecting Casey to try to savagly rape Zoe in Face mode..or go with the plan

it still all good...you kept them in charcters. So dont take my rating comment I gave you as me disliking the story. If I disliked it I wouldnt have added it. Like I didnt add to the thread where someone had Casey kill a guy (Yes someone wrote that)

I just ignored that one...instead of deleting it..and pretended it didnt happen. Or when someone had Timmy Raped and beat tikka..saying "TAKE MY MASSIVE COCK..YOU WHORE"

I just wrote around that and said that one of Timmy Altenrates and Tikka had a bad day

Kind of like it when people add backstory and motivations to my character that I think off. Luffy kind of made Mama and Becky relationship more deep..and gave Becky a legitimate beef about Mama (woman can be a bitch)

No i understand and I like it that way. I didn't want to sound like a asshole and saying that you should do things my way or the highway. No I like all those surprises that people bring up when they add new stuff. A lot of time I want Jack to do everything that people suggest so alot of times when there is more then one choice i kinda merge those ideas together so Jack can do that. But I see what you mean I should do a previous on Jack thing sometimes it hard to remember all those things he has done.

But also great about this type of story is that alot of time you don't need to worry stuff like background stories when you write things that don't make sense to the overall story. You can experiment and see different outcomes which is why I'm add on to Rochelle and Zoe when they meet Casey because it kinda made sense and it kinda didn't but that the challenge to make it work and if not as long as your characters don't mention it then that even didn't exist almost like reading those comic books series where there are different versions of the same characters but in different universes that how I think of it.

And with Jack having Casey gang rape Zoe I thought about having Casey pick someone at random and gang up on them but then I decided for Jack to call Zoe since she complain early in this storyline how she never knew her family and I thought that Jack doing something nice to someone he cares about and getting even with someone who pisses him off at the same time is something Jack would do but I also I encourage that if you want to add more then one outcome like having Casey gang raping Zoe then go for it.

Last edited:
Back