Crime in Texas Border Counties

There is no spike in crime according to statistics. In fact crime is decreasing nationwide.
There is no correlative research that is actually honest and accurate. You and I are just going to have to disagree and use our noses to see where the voters end up on this.

You linked to an old article. The last 2 years are when there has been a dramatic drop in crime nationwide. Stop cherry-picking sources!

“Feelings” aren’t facts. If wimpy Republicans don’t “feel” safe, maybe they need to grow a pair.
Notice how Chobham and his faithful situational-Indian companion Squanto immediately pivot to "shoot teh messenger" once again when confronted with inconvenient facts.

*chuckle* It seems that the OP along with the 'reporter' he quoted believe that the illegals stay in the areas where they cross the border..............they don't. They're being bussed off to other locations, like Chicago, New York City, etc.
Check NY, rates are down. So your bussing them off to other locations doesn't hold up.

I think most voters (and not the donation paying assholes at the insider parties) do not think illegal immigration is under control and they believe that there is a positive correlation between violent crime and illegal immigration.
The Fox News addicts certainly do, but that doesn't make it true.

Where’s the migrant crime in Tarrant County’s ‘border cities’? We asked police about it

Not one could provide data or documentation that show crime rates have increased in their communities as a result of undocumented immigrants.

Speaking at a congressional hearing on the “crisis” at the border in April, Waybourn told lawmakers that violent crimes like homicide, manslaughter, rape, robbery, assault and theft had all decreased last year.

None of the Tarrant County police chiefs who responded to the Star-Telegram’s question of how the “immigration crisis” has affected their communities could point to data or anecdotal evidence that immigrants had caused crime rates to rise or other significant impacts. “I have no specific incidents where illegal immigration has been involved in any of our daily activities,” said Billy Keadle, assistant chief of the Hurst Police Department.

Back