The Election Steal Is Already Underway

It's not that hard to use google.

Except apparently when it tosses your pseudo truths out the window.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...15/doj-sues-virginia-voter-rolls/75683352007/
You R sofa king we Todd it. That article proves that Youngkin issued an illegal executive order that likely removed absolutely eligible citizens from the voter rolls, with little time and likely huge obstacles to be reinstated. Did you even read it?

God, I'm tired of you retards.

Virginia violated federal law. The DoJ is suing. The law doesn't mention the type of voters removed from voter rolls and instead is concerned with the timing of such action.

A half truth at best.

Va has the right and authority to remove ineligible voters from it's registration data base. Further, since elections are the sole province of the states under the constitution, the FedGov doesn't really have any authority to step in and mandate when/where/how the States do it. Yes I'm aware there's a Fed statute which says they can, but realistically not so much if the State decides to press ahead under the State's laws.

Further, suing to prohibit the States from maintaining accurate voter registrations smacks of election interference.

Finally, we don't know yet if Va "violated Fed law." What we know is that the DOJ has ALLEGED that Va has done so in their suit against the State, but until a judge decides the matter all that exists is the ALLEGATION and in this country that's not enough to indicate guilt. you asserting otherwise only indicates that you have a bias in favor of election interference when it affects your favored party's chances of winning through possible clandestine manipulation of the vote.

Va has the right and authority to remove ineligible voters from it's registration data base.
But it has no good reason to. Ineligible voters voting is a non-problem. The GOP has been trying to find evidence to the contrary for decades now and always comes up dry. The W Admin even fired several U.S. Attorneys for failing top find such evidence. When are they going to drop this once and for all?!

A half truth at best.

Va has the right and authority to remove ineligible voters from it's registration data base. Further, since elections are the sole province of the states under the constitution, the FedGov doesn't really have any authority to step in and mandate when/where/how the States do it. Yes I'm aware there's a Fed statute which says they can, but realistically not so much if the State decides to press ahead under the State's laws.

<Derpy snip>
So to summarize: the federal government has a legal right to intervene but Derpy doesn't agree so they really don't have a legal right.

That's Derpy in a nutshell. Sentence #1, make a claim, sentence #2 make a contradictory claim.
Final step: insist both #1 and #2 are valid. :rolleyes:

2+2=Derp

Brennan Center for Justice: The Myth of Voter Fraud.

Politicians at all levels of government have repeatedly, and falsely, claimed the 2016, 2018, and 2020 elections were marred by large numbers of people voting illegally. However, extensive research reveals that fraud is very rare, voter impersonation is virtually nonexistent, and many instances of alleged fraud are, in fact, mistakes by voters or administrators. The same is true for mail ballots, which are secure and essential to holding a safe election amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Noncitizens are not permitted to vote in state and federal elections. It’s a federal crime for noncitizens to register or vote in federal elections, and it’s a crime under every state’s laws. So it should come as no surprise that every legitimate study ever done on the question shows that voting by noncitizens in state and federal elections is vanishingly rare.

So to summarize: the federal government has a legal right to intervene but Derpy doesn't agree so they really don't have a legal right.

That's Derpy in a nutshell. Sentence #1, make a claim, sentence #2 make a contradictory claim.
Final step: insist both #1 and #2 are valid. :rolleyes:

2+2=Derp

Good morning rubbery. I see you're in fine fettle today pushing your bullshit revisionist views onto the gullible.

But it has no good reason to. Ineligible voters voting is a non-problem. The GOP has been trying to find evidence to the contrary for decades now and always comes up dry. The W Admin even fired several U.S. Attorneys for failing top find such evidence. When are they going to drop this once and for all?!
Brennan Center for Justice: The Myth of Voter Fraud.

None of that applies to Va removing ineligible voters and the DOJ suing the state to prevent it and return the ineligible voters to the current voting rolls.

I'm all for purging non citizens in the whole United States. Are you happy now.

No.

The US welcomes foreign nationals as it should. They should be able to live/work/go to school here as long as they do so LEGALLY and abide by our laws.

Just as we would be expected to do if we were the foreign national in another country.

It is when those who come here unlawfully, and those who attempt to support that unlawful act with deeds/unjust laws where things go off the rails. And that is where I stand.

Which is why I stand against the DOJ's suit against Va. They are attempting to support illegal and unlawful conduct by the use of the courts and unjust laws to ensure that the people of the US, including lawful foreign nationals, are unprotected from those who seek to abuse the law and the people for political or personal reasons. This is the antithesis of law and order.

A half truth at best.

Further, suing to prohibit the States from maintaining accurate voter registrations smacks of election interference.

Finally, we don't know yet if Va "violated Fed law." What we know is that the DOJ has ALLEGED that Va has done so in their suit against the State, but until a judge decides the matter all that exists is the ALLEGATION and in this country that's not enough to indicate guilt. you asserting otherwise only indicates that you have a bias in favor of election interference when it affects your favored party's chances of winning through possible clandestine manipulation of the vote.
Federal law prevents states from purging voter rolls within 90 days from a federal election. DoJ determined that Virginia violated that law. Virginia has every right to defend it's actions in a court of law.

I believe no voter roll maintenance should be allowed after August 1, specifically because eligible voters are typically part of that removal and many won't find out until election day. States should perform voter roll maintenance in January or February.

Federal law prevents states from purging voter rolls within 90 days from a federal election. DoJ determined that Virginia violated that law. Virginia has every right to defend it's actions in a court of law.

I believe no voter roll maintenance should be allowed after August 1, specifically because eligible voters are typically part of that removal and many won't find out until election day. States should perform voter roll maintenance in January or February.

What you believe is irrelevant in this case - STATES have the sole, constitutional, authority to conduct elections. There is no limit in the Constitution regarding when they may do so.

As for the Federal law, courts have struck down many attempts by the government to overreach their Constitutional authority. Perhaps this may be another of such. Perhaps it may not be so. Either way, it won't change anything because the losing party is sure to appeal any decision against them and that appeal will happen after the election.

Basically, win or lose, you lose. And I'm good with that.

What you believe is irrelevant in this case - STATES have the sole, constitutional, authority to conduct elections. There is no limit in the Constitution regarding when they may do so.
Of course .... Which is why this federal law exists. .....lol....¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯

As for the Federal law, courts have struck down many attempts by the government to overreach their Constitutional authority. Perhaps this may be another of such. Perhaps it may not be so. Either way, it won't change anything because the losing party is sure to appeal any decision against them and that appeal will happen after the election.
Likely the court will issue an injunction returning the voter rolls to their original state.

Basically, win or lose, you lose. And I'm good with that.
I support voters' abilities to vote freely and fairly in an election. The injunction will reinforce that. The state should perform voter roll maintenance in a timeframe that does not inconvenience voters.

Yes, very strange. It's almost like how Hunter Biden escaped being prosecuted for almost a decade...
how much of that decade was under trump's watch? he was unable to do anything then and it took hunter's father to handle business.

derp.

Of course .... Which is why this federal law exists. .....lol....¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯

What part of "it might be unconstitutional" didn't you understand?

TX AG Paxton Launches Massive Election Fraud Raids.

“I am launching an investigation into reports that organizations in Texas are illegally registering noncitizens to vote,” the Texas AG said in a post on X (formerly Twitter) after announcing the raids. “Texans are deeply troubled by the possibility that organizations purporting to assist with voter registration are illegally registering noncitizens to vote in our elections,” he added.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton (R) ordered the execution of a series of search warrants across three counties in the state as part of a two-year investigation into allegations of voter fraud and ballot harvesting. According to Paxton’s office, the raids stem from several undercover operations aimed at an organization believed to be registering noncitizens to vote.

“My office is investigating every credible report we receive regarding potential criminal activity that could compromise the integrity of our elections,” Paxton continued. “The Biden-Harris Administration has intentionally flooded our country with illegal aliens, and without proper safeguards, foreign nationals can illegally influence elections at the local, state, and national level.”

The investigation found that several nonprofit groups had set up booths outside Texas Department of Public Safety Driver License offices, ostensibly offering to register voters. However, Paxton‘s office notes that Texas already offers voter registration when citizens file applications to obtain or renew a driver’s license.

More here: https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/08/22/tx-ag-paxton-launches-massive-election-fraud-raids/

It never fails.
When are the Pubs going to drop this dishonest evil shit once and for all?!

Last edited:
Back