CSI tonight!

calypso_21 said:
I've found it entertaining. But I like watching crimes solved like this show portrays it. I don't always get a chance to watch it but when I do it is well worth the hour! :D Hope you get a chance to check it out!

PBW has been trying to get me to watch it, it is one of his favorite shows. I bet he sees the reruns too!

Ebonyfire said:
PBW has been trying to get me to watch it, it is one of his favorite shows. I bet he sees the reruns too!

LoL.

BTW...I really liked your comment:

Ebonyfire said:
The older I get, the less likely I am to pay a lot of attention to the external package. I have never been one to care for conventional looks anyway. And handsome is in the eye of the beholder.

I am more concerned with their sincere efforts to submit to Me.

The mind is what seems to capture me. A strong charasmatic individual with the ability to reach inside mine and through that control/claim my body. ;)

calypso_21 said:
LoL.

BTW...I really liked your comment:

The mind is what seems to capture me. A strong charasmatic individual with the ability to reach inside mine and through that control/claim my body. ;)

Thanks. It is where I always start with my subs. I start with their mind, ad the body follows.

Ebonyfire said:
Thanks. It is where I always start with my subs. I start with their mind, ad the body follows.

Very smart woman! I wouldn't let this out. Apparently it is a well kept secret only a chosen few know. ;)

calypso_21 said:
Very smart woman! I wouldn't let this out. Apparently it is a well kept secret only a chosen few know. ;)

My lips are sealed. Except I know Shadowsdream knows something about it.

I like the serises
I like the eposode

I also believe submissives have all the power
in part because of the safe word

In any realtionship the person with the most power is the one that wants the lest from th relationship

Back