cuddle poll

do you like to cuddle?

• yes

Votes: 75 97.4%
  • no

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
it can be nice on those cold winter evenings.thats what i`ve been told anyways.

I love to cuddle. My cuddle is out of town this week :( so it will be great when he returns. might just make that puddle.

You can still have puddles with a raincoat - if you are a squirter.....

shmily said:
I love to cuddle. My cuddle is out of town this week :( so it will be great when he returns. might just make that puddle.

You can still have puddles with a raincoat - if you are a squirter.....

True ;)

a little bit more.

With strong winds blowing snow, a woollen blanket ,a deep couch, Vivaldi and fresh strong coffees, cuddling is coming close to Art.

Re: a little bit more.

scrymettet said:
With strong winds blowing snow, a woollen blanket ,a deep couch, Vivaldi and fresh strong coffees, cuddling is coming close to Art.

Oh my....that description is wonderful.....

Oh my!

Cuddles are great and the men I have met enjoy iy also, they find it can be very sensual.

Before, during and after, even without, just being together, watching a movie, cool night, warm hands.

Hi LB..........

Been a while since I enjoyed being cuddled though and I really miss it!

:rolleyes:

I can't sleep...

...unless I'm cuddling my girlfriend.

The warmth and security and feeling of purpose I get when cuddling while sleeping with my girlfriend is something I don't think I could go without. For her to be there, or I for her in the middle of the night for help, a reassuring kiss, comfort from a bad dream, or just as a source of warmth is what cheezy lovesongs and corny peotry are all about.

RedJ

Yessssssss

Exactly Redj

It's not all sex, its togetherness!

Hmmmmmmmm

:)

cuddles are great, large fluffy rug, blazing fire, hot chocolate and i'm afraid i would plump for rossini or mozart rather than vivaldi.

btw very cute piccy dragonette

Oh so nice

Lovely words petrel
Aye, red wine, rug and fire, soft music as we create our own tune.

:p

cuddles n more...

I'm lucky, I have 2 close male friends who are more then willing to cuddle me when I need it..& leave it at that.
I feel secure, safe & so very warm with a cuddle! If its a cuddle after 'that' cuddling, then I tend to not want it.. But my present lover, we cuddle whenever we get the chance. Its like its something we both miss, desire, etc & not feel like its going to lead to sex....everytime!!

Re: DAMN

Cuddling is awesome especially when you have someone who loves to be held and massaged and kissed.

natashang

Where were you when I was a police officer in Hawaii. I would have gladly cuddled with you. With or without the cuffs. LOL. I was in Oahu working out of Kalihi Kam IV. Vinny

Out of town

Hey darling, funny thing, your cuddler and my cuddler are out of town. Nah your not thinking what I am thinking. Where did your cuddler go. Not possible is it? Well, maybe not, but you and me should hook up for some great cuddling. LOL Vinny

Yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuddling in front of a roaring fire. Bearskin rug...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cuddle me, lover ...

Give a man a hand, and he'll run it all over you - Mae West

Cuddles

I don't believe that cuddles have to lead to sex, but if they do and afterwards you can cuddle some more, that's wonderful.

I am happy to cuddle anytime with someone who is special to me, the warmth, the feeling of security, the togetherness is something that we all need. I do not think that any of us have ever outgrown being held by our parents and that is the reason why 99.9% of us love to cuddle. The others who say they don't like cuddling, I can honestly say I don't understand.

yes, yes and yes

I love to cuddle, when I have someone to cuddle with, which at the present time I do not :(

hopefully that will change soon, but alas not soon enough as the cold weather cometh and there be no warm body in bed next to mine

Me Me Me

HARDKOREBJ ...... I'm here.... pick me... pick me

I love hugs and cuddles... pick me

Just jump on a plane and join me in Australia... and I would hug and cuddle you day and all night....

OK??

found my cuddler

found my perfect cudler and life is so good now real good. hi ladybird see you in the tub and in oz hopefully soon

Back