cuddle poll

do you like to cuddle?

• yes

Votes: 75 97.4%
  • no

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
To cuddle or not to cuddle....

Kind gives even a big guy like me the warm fuzzys when all cuddled up.There can't be a better feeling than have your arms are around a sweet lady. The feeling of her warm body pressed against mine. Now this is me:D :D :D Now who said I'm not sensitive:mad:

Jaded1,CT

Thankful for my cuddler

omahaman2 said:
found my perfect cudler and life is so good now real good. hi ladybird see you in the tub and in oz hopefully soon

Having a wonderful holiday spending hours cuddling with you, Oman. *Snuggling*... one of my favorite pasttimes.:)

HMMMmmm

HARD...I have a question. How come the same time that you posted on here about wanting someone to cuddle with on another post you said you were calling your girlfriend? Why must you ALWAYS have problems and DRAMA?

Smiling.....

Hi Jenny and Oman... nice to see you both here..

I just want you to know how jealous I am thinking of the two of you cuddling......

Just joking.... and have one for me guys.. ok? :)

I can't understand a person who doesn't like cuddling, before or after, or both. If you can't openly hug and don't enjoy cuddling, you're cheating yourself out of one of the great joys of life.

lollygirl26

i talk to her on the phone.she just too far away to cuddle with.im just lonley all the time.

Thanks Ladybird....

Ladybird said:
Hi Jenny and Oman... nice to see you both here..

I just want you to know how jealous I am thinking of the two of you cuddling......

Just joking.... and have one for me guys.. ok? :)

Although cuddling is the best... have to admit that we did other things as well today!:D

And to Hard.... I've been cuddling long distance as well. As you speak on the phone, just imagine her holding you. Imagination is a wonderful thing when your partner cannot be with you.

Sad, huh....

HARDKOREBJ said:
it just makes me sad that i can`t be with her.

Sigh... yes the sadness of missing someone is hard to deal with. Hang in there...

Re: lollygirl26

HARDKOREBJ said:
i talk to her on the phone.she just too far away to cuddle with.im just lonley all the time.

May be it won't make you any good but I did it some time ago facing the same situation. Ask her size, go buy a bra or anything you 'd like her to wear. Send it to her as your loving and cuddling remote hands.

Re: Cuddle, cuddle??

Tiger_n_NJ said:
The best is when falling asleep at night with her craddled in your arms or her sprawled out ontop or on your side.......

GRRRRRrrrrrrr, yes i know what it does, and that is why I GRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr. : )~

Sigh.........

Yes,nothing like a cuddle

being embraced by the warm,accepting arms of Cannabis.
Nothing quite like it.

The Dutch have it right, you know.

Re: Cuddle, cuddle??

Tiger_n_NJ said:
Of course cuddling is great. .....

......But you get a good woman in your arms and you dont want to let go...... The best is when falling asleep at night with her craddled in your arms or her sprawled out ontop or on your side.......

GRRRRRrrrrrrr, yes i know what it does, and that is why I GRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr. : )~

Don't you ever PURRRRrrrrr Tiger? Cuddling is the purrrfect time for tummy rubs and little nibbles and, well, purrring....

Re: Re: Cuddle, cuddle??

Mistique said:

Don't you ever PURRRRrrrrr Tiger? Cuddling is the purrrfect time for tummy rubs and little nibbles and, well, purrring....

Oh trust me,he does... purr that is. ;)

Cuddling is what a real lover, husband, whomever should be doing a lot more of. It's an action that can warm even the "coldest" body.... :))

Cuddling

It is more!

It does not have to be sexual!
Cuddling is a body language saying 'words'
My daughter gives me a cuddle, my son in law gives me a cuddle, it says it all!
I, sadly, rarely cuddle in that way because I am a teacher and I know the rules, I could be taken to court for sexual harrassment!

But, friends have cuddled and kissed me (on the cheek of course!), as a thank you, and when apprepriate, (and know it's safe) so have I!

I have friends that are 'touchy' they like to show their feelings.

Now, sexually, cuddles are the tops, before, during and most especially after!

A massage (from a special one) is a type of cuddle, it's touching, caressing, giving, showing.

A cuddle can say more, things that need showing, rather than in words.

Example would be, say on a first date, a quick kiss, says ok (maybe)
But for a cuddle, to touch and be touched (with clothes on) says, I am interested!

A quick kiss can be, OK lets do, it then run.....
Never again!
But a cuddle takes time, either turn away, back away or say BYE!
Cuddles say a lot!

It means more......
Think about it!

Males need cuddles, just for that sake!

;)

Tiger dear

Starts there, works on your body from there, ends there, too, with all that wonderful cooing and cuddling. Work on her head, her mind, her fantasies, her emotions and her body will follow.

Ends there?

Growls

You make it sound like JUST sex

Growls again!

Mind = caring = emotion
Body can be JUST sex
cooing and cuddling = mind and body

Agsin I growl!

If you wish me to rape you, it would have to be entirely a combination of both, otherwise, go pay for it!

:rolleyes:
OK, I am in a rather sarcastic mood, reading THE words!
I don't feel any emotion behind them!

Scamper!

Dragons growl!

Not just little tiggers, tiny tigers......little animals.....

You have never met a dragon, we growl, we blow fire!

Never tell me how to growl!

I am dragon, beware.................

Until you meet one, do not tell me how to growl!

since when do dragonettes growl. And it aint a growl. It is GRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr.

You can make your little sound, maybe one day you will hear a real roar, a true GROWL!

Dream on, tigger!
:rolleyes:

Back