cum on my face?

Hey, there is not a more beautiful sight than a hot chic's face completley coevered in hot sticky cum. Kingmintz@hotmail.com, e-mail me.

ohyes

I would love to cum on you girls, that'd be sooo sexy, Jenna and Heather kissing and tounging each other naked, their breasts rubbing against each other while my cock is nearby, long, hard and slippery, squirting cum into your faces, hitting your lips and cheeks and temple. Or maybe you two could be open tounging each other while i cum on your lips and toungues, so you could lick it off each other's toungue and lips at the same time.

Last edited:
I know I'm the only....

Guy who has enough cum and is man enough to take on both of you after spraying both your faces full of cum...I'd make sure you were both licked dry and then licked some more, and then fucked until exhausted.

I have the experience. I have the desire.
Cum on ladies, let's go!

Face cum party

I'd love to have Heather and Jenna naked kneeling in front of several guys (including me!) sucking several cocks at once... getting bathed in pulsing loads of cum all over their faces....running down their full breasts and taut nipples.....just tell me where and when!

Back