Cumming

Re: Re: Awe! Don't hate me because I'm...

Andreina said:

FYI.... I've just put you on ignore. :D :p

Puleeze! Not while I am drinking iced tea! LOL

Eb

Re: hoping that He's readig this..

Artful's dream said:

hmmm I could definately get into this as I believe that just the "powerfuless" in His sexy voice takes me over the edge when
we are having phone coversations ..there is just something about a Master's voice whispering that I, as His slave,BELONG to Him..that soo turns me on and gets my juices flowing.. I just KNOW,He'll be great at teaching me to cumm on command also:D

KNOWING that I would read it. Now I ask you ALL,...is this an innocent OPEN discussion that she has started,...or would you construe her post to be Topping from the Bottom? :D

Re: Re: hoping that He's readig this..

artful said:

KNOWING that I would read it. Now I ask you ALL,...is this an innocent OPEN discussion that she has started,...or would you construe her post to be Topping from the Bottom? :D

It all depends on your point of view doesn't it? I say spank her!

Eb <who always takes the low road, it is more fun!>

Thinking I will take Sis' advice,...

Ebonyfire said:

It all depends on your point of view doesn't it? I say spank her!

Eb <who always takes the low road, it is more fun!>
...just to be on the SAFE side. :D

Re: Thinking I will take Sis' advice,...

artful said:

...just to be on the SAFE side. :D

Yep, just in case, she is thinking about it! An insurance spank!

Eb

Ebonyfire said:

LOL, I almost am wearing my green tea, luckily I swallowed BEFORE reading your post! LOL

You rock, MzC

Eb

Christa's story about the pastry shop is true. What's the point of training a sub to cum on your command if you can't don't make her do it at inopportune times.;)
She also was conditioned to become sexually aroused by the scent of my brand of aftershave, which backfired on me one time when a man walked by us wearing the same brand in an antique store.

lmao@ Sis EB and Master

whoo hoo and am I sposed to take a spanking(which I LOVE) as a discipline???hehe I'm gonna LIKE this...but I assure you both my post WAS purely innocent.. more like a "beg" or a "plead" really:devil:

Re: lmao@ Sis EB and Master

Artful's dream said:
whoo hoo and am I sposed to take a spanking(which I LOVE) as a discipline???hehe I'm gonna LIKE this...but I assure you both my post WAS purely innocent.. more like a "beg" or a "plead" really:devil:

Another trait Dream has, that beckoned me to take her on in the FIRST place. She knows how to place herself in, *WIN*WIN* positions. Lucky ME!:rose:

Re: Re: lmao@ Sis EB and Master

artful said:

Another trait Dream has, that beckoned me to take her on in the FIRST place. She knows how to place herself in, *WIN*WIN* positions. Lucky ME!:rose:

but of course I DO Master,,but twas You who "trained" me after all
:D and what good is my training if I do Not learn from it? WEG:devil:

Re: Awe! Don't hate me because I'm...

Persephone36 said:
...multi-orgasmic -- every way too. *Sigh* It's true -- I wear the guys out before I'm through. :D

Actually, lol -- it even amazes me sometimes. I swear, I can cum from most any stimulation...add the mental to the physical (clitoral, vaginal, anal, g-spot, nipples alone...) and then I'm just out of this world -- lol, practically that is.

My last guy kept telling me I just *was* one whole errogenous zone. Didn't hear him complaining though. ;)

Really it's a burden, after 4-5 hours with one guy, you've got to kick the expired man out of the bed (at least he died with a smile on his face), call the cops *yet again* -- really, it's sometimes more problem than pleasure.

:p

BTW, MzChrista -- how *are* the cannoli's at the Astoria bakery -- they happen to be a favorite dessert of mine...I wonder why?) :D

P. :rose:

Astoria rocks. Best thing is rum balls, they are out of sight. You ever get this way Ill take you down there. And maybe a few other places. heeheehee

James Blandings said:

Christa's story about the pastry shop is true. What's the point of training a sub to cum on your command if you can't don't make her do it at inopportune times.;)
She also was conditioned to become sexually aroused by the scent of my brand of aftershave, which backfired on me one time when a man walked by us wearing the same brand in an antique store.

Now that must have been something to see!

Eb

Ebonyfire said:

Now that must have been something to see!

Eb

You've heard the expression "Be careful what you wish for, because you might get it"?
Well, be careful what you train your sub to do, because they might do it!

Andreina said:
and sometimes they just might turn out a lil rebellious. :)

That is the thing about being trained to COC. You just do it when the command is given. No chance to rebel. YOur body just takes over.

Eb

Andreina said:
Question for the Dom/me and Subs respectively: do you forbid your sub to masturbate or cum, respectivley, have you ever been forbidden to do so?

Sub here, and yes, I have been forbidden to both masturbate or cum at various times and for various reasons

for how long? did it work?(sub) do you think your sub obeyed?(Dom/me)

The longest time was a week. I am currently seeing a potential Dom who has a requirement that I not masturbate/cum 48 hours before play. "Did it work"?? I don't understand the question.

subs: can you actually cum when you are not directly stimulated "where it feels best"?

No, I cannot. As with cellis - I must be in a certain position, engaging in certain activity. Orgasm for me is not easy. But when I cum, not only the bed rocks but I think the rest of the house as well! I've never, ever been able to "cum on command". Actually, the most certain way to "end" it for me is to have my Dom say, "Cum NOW!" That's it - end of the line for me. Takes the wind right out of my sails. Now, if he knows I'm close, and he knows it is inevitable - I'm at the point of no return - he can say whatever he wishes. But if he says "stop", I simply can't. But then, I'm usually incapable of hearing anything by then anyway.

Re: Re: Awe! Don't hate me because I'm...

MzChrista said:

Astoria rocks. Best thing is rum balls, they are out of sight. You ever get this way Ill take you down there. And maybe a few other places. heeheehee

Lol, I've never tried the Astoria bakery -- I always stuck to Venero's over near Stuyvesant town. See? I'm a city girl! But rum balls and a great cannoli -- mmmmmmm. :D

Yeah, yeah -- we'll see about those few other places, lol. I'm still a bi-virgin (and not to even *mention* a newbie sub.) ;)

P. :rose:

Back