Cumming

From the varied responses

it just goes to show that we are all different. There is no right or wrong way, there is just our way; the way we as individuals are hardwired to behave under certain circumstances.

Ebony

Quint said:
It's been a pretty regular facet of my life as well, especially when Hunny and I could only see each other on weekends; I was routinely denied access to my body, for at least the two days beforehand. The longest I've ever gone without orgasm (by command...I'm sure some days snuck by on their own) has been in the vicinity of a couple of weeks. I was still allowed to touch my body, just not in the one area that gets me off. Right now, with no-sensual-touching-period and one orgasm-free week, I'm about crazy. Patience gets rewarded, however. *neglects to mention that idle (and drifting) hands get punished*

I've never thought that orgasm on command was even a remote possibility. However, my fortune cookie says "With new love comes new hopes. Go get 'em, tiger." No saying what my body can accomplish given time, T, and training. *crosses her fingers*

My former submissive was trained to come on command. I think this needs a little explanation though. It was not a question of her being so stimulated by the sound of my voice that she orgasmed. She was (self) trained to be able to orgasm through muscle control, similar to kegel exercises. I merely put that ability to use by commanding her to give herself an orgasm whenever I felt like ti. And yes, I made her have orgasms during dinner at restaurants, in line at the grocery store, etc.
I really believe that in most cases where a Dom claims to be able to make his sub come on command, what he really is doing is getting so in tune with her mentally that he can sense her readiness, and know when she is in a state where one more bit of stimulation will send her over the edge, and the act, not so much the sound, of his command is what makes her come.

HOLY COW Mr.Blandings

James Blandings said:

My former submissive was trained to come on command. I think this needs a little explanation though. It was not a question of her being so stimulated by the sound of my voice that she orgasmed. She was (self) trained to be able to orgasm through muscle control, similar to kegel exercises. I merely put that ability to use by commanding her to give herself an orgasm whenever I felt like ti. And yes, I made her have orgasms during dinner at restaurants, in line at the grocery store, etc.
I really believe that in most cases where a Dom claims to be able to make his sub come on command, what he really is doing is getting so in tune with her mentally that he can sense her readiness, and know when she is in a state where one more bit of stimulation will send her over the edge, and the act, not so much the sound, of his command is what makes her come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are DA MAN. Could you explain this in a bit more depth for me? Now that I am Dom-less, it might come in handy to know how to do it - LMAO. :heart:

Re: HOLY COW Mr.Blandings

A Desert Rose said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are DA MAN. Could you explain this in a bit more depth for me? Now that I am Dom-less, it might come in handy to know how to do it - LMAO. :heart:

I am afraid I can't exactly describe the method by which she made herself orgasm, not having the correct equiptment myself. She was a professional musician, and had practiced diaphragm control exercises for years. Somehow she manipulated her muscles in such a way as to stimulate her g spot. Perhaps some of the women here will have had a similar experience and be able to tell you more.

Back in the day,

James Blandings said:

As I have posted many times before, I started as a submissive and one of the things I learned was how to to cum on command. It was a very interesting experience. I can still do it, if I chose to. I sometimes do it just for shits and grins or maybe it is just because I hate to lose any skill I have obtained no matter how useless.

Dommes really don't need it, but it impresses the hell out of vanillas!

Ebony

Re: From the varied responses

Ebonyfire said:
it just goes to show that we are all different. There is no right or wrong way, there is just our way; the way we as individuals are hardwired to behave under certain circumstances.

Ebony

The woman speaks wisdom.

Gosh you make me glad I decided to start hanging out on this board Eb!

Keep talking -- I'll just suck it all up, lol. (Or one of these days we'll have to do a Conn. LIT get together and then we can discuss in person! Or, I can just sit there listening to you being wise.) :rose:

P. :rose:

Re: Re: From the varied responses

Persephone36 said:

The woman speaks wisdom.

Keep talking -- I'll just suck it all up, lol. (Or one of these days we'll have to do a Conn. LIT get together and then we can discuss in person! Or, I can just sit there listening to you being wise.) :rose:

P I spend a lot of time in NY. Bitchcboy lives in NYC.
Eb

Cumming on Command

It can be taught several different ways. It is a form of Pavlov conditioning.

I know one sub who was taught to cum using a word. I was taught to do it to a countdown, under certain specific conditions.

I think if you do a search online you will find some techniques used to teach a sub how to do it.

Eb

Re: Re: From the varied responses

Persephone36 said:

The woman speaks wisdom.

I have my days...

Eb

Re: Cumming on Command

Ebonyfire said:
It can be taught several different ways. It is a form of Pavlov conditioning.

I know one sub who was taught to cum using a word. I was taught to do it to a countdown, under certain specific conditions.

I think if you do a search online you will find some techniques used to teach a sub how to do it.

Eb

The countdown makes a lot of sense to me. That's basically a technique for self-hypnosis -- or one of the easiest ways to get into a self-hypnosis state. Which puts you in another place, mindset, relaxation state -- or just to relive an experience.

We used to use similar techniques when I studied to be an actor. The countdown can be incredibly powerful for releasing emotions is it's set in the mind of the person properly.

Eb -- good to know you're in NYC sometimes -- we should hook up for coffee some day, I'd really enjoy that. :)

Re: Re: Cumming on Command

Persephone36 said:

The countdown makes a lot of sense to me. That's basically a technique for self-hypnosis -- or one of the easiest ways to get into a self-hypnosis state. Which puts you in another place, mindset, relaxation state -- or just to relive an experience.

We used to use similar techniques when I studied to be an actor. The countdown can be incredibly powerful for releasing emotions is it's set in the mind of the person properly.

Eb -- good to know you're in NYC sometimes -- we should hook up for coffee some day, I'd really enjoy that. :)

I will be there with bitchboy on October 11, 12, 13 for the New York S & M Film Festival.

There are going to be fetish parties and lots of fun. I can hardly wait. Maybe we can meet up there.

Eb

Re: Re: Re: Cumming on Command

Ebonyfire said:

I will be there with bitchboy on October 11, 12, 13 for the New York S & M Film Festival.

There are going to be fetish parties and lots of fun. I can hardly wait. Maybe we can meet up there.

Eb

That would be lovely! :)

I have read this thread twice and somehow this topic makes me feel a little inadequate. I have a difficult time having an orgasm anywhere but in a certain position with a certain amount of stimulation. This is at times somewhat frustrating for Himself and while we continue to attempt different positions it is difficult. So there is no cumming on command for me!

As far as the orgasm denial... it is a little game we play from time to time. But for the most part Himself has never denied me the ability to orgasm or to masturbate.

James Blandings said:

he aint bullshitting, I seen it happen. He made her cum one time in Astoria pastry shop and I thought for a minute damn that must be one fucking good cannoli.

MzChrista said:

he aint bullshitting, I seen it happen. He made her cum one time in Astoria pastry shop and I thought for a minute damn that must be one fucking good cannoli.

LOL, I almost am wearing my green tea, luckily I swallowed BEFORE reading your post! LOL

You rock, MzC

Eb

cellis said:
I have read this thread twice and somehow this topic makes me feel a little inadequate. I have a difficult time having an orgasm anywhere but in a certain position with a certain amount of stimulation. This is at times somewhat frustrating for Himself and while we continue to attempt different positions it is difficult. So there is no cumming on command for me!

As far as the orgasm denial... it is a little game we play from time to time. But for the most part Himself has never denied me the ability to orgasm or to masturbate.

For many women, orgasm is a learned response. I am like that myself. The good news is that you can be re-trained to orgasm in any way you want to. If you can orgasm at all, in any manner, you can be taught to expand or change your orgasmic patterns.

Just like men can be trained not to cum too soon and/or to be multi-orgasmic.

Your Master may know how to do this. If not there is a lot of information online on the techniques involved.

Eb

sofar in my - rather short - sexual life, it has only been possible for me to cum as a response of direct clitoral stimulation.

and i hate all women who can cum "just so". :D

Andreina said:
sofar in my - rather short - sexual life, it has only been possible for me to cum as a response of direct clitoral stimulation.

and i hate all women who can cum "just so". :D

Me too!

Eb

Andreina said:

I used to 'suffer' that problem too.

But since Master has managed to find the G spot .... ohhhhh boy!

And when I am very aroused, nipple play can do it now, too.

And, as I discovered on Sunday night ... so can anal penetration.

WillowPuss said:

I used to 'suffer' that problem too.

But since Master has managed to find the G spot .... ohhhhh boy!

And when I am very aroused, nipple play can do it now, too.

And, as I discovered on Sunday night ... so can anal penetration.

I am versatile in the ways I can cum, I just have to be "motivated".

Eb

Awe! Don't hate me because I'm...

...multi-orgasmic -- every way too. *Sigh* It's true -- I wear the guys out before I'm through. :D

Actually, lol -- it even amazes me sometimes. I swear, I can cum from most any stimulation...add the mental to the physical (clitoral, vaginal, anal, g-spot, nipples alone...) and then I'm just out of this world -- lol, practically that is.

My last guy kept telling me I just *was* one whole errogenous zone. Didn't hear him complaining though. ;)

Really it's a burden, after 4-5 hours with one guy, you've got to kick the expired man out of the bed (at least he died with a smile on his face), call the cops *yet again* -- really, it's sometimes more problem than pleasure.

:p

BTW, MzChrista -- how *are* the cannoli's at the Astoria bakery -- they happen to be a favorite dessert of mine...I wonder why?) :D

hoping that He's readig this..

Ebonyfire said:

For many women, orgasm is a learned response. I am like that myself. The good news is that you can be re-trained to orgasm in any way you want to. If you can orgasm at all, in any manner, you can be taught to expand or change your orgasmic patterns.

Just like men can be trained not to cum too soon and/or to be multi-orgasmic.

Your Master may know how to do this. If not there is a lot of information online on the techniques involved.

Eb

hmmm I could definately get into this as I believe that just the "powerfuless" in His sexy voice takes me over the edge when
we are having phone coversations ..there is just something about a Master's voice whispering that I, as His slave,BELONG to Him..that soo turns me on and gets my juices flowing.. I just KNOW,He'll be great at teaching me to cumm on command also:D

Back