Cup Size in Story?

Out of nearly 90 stories, I've mentioned cup size
three times. Two of these were in the thoughts of the
woman owning the bra. (One if these was in the past tense:
"I'd just graduated from a training bra to an A-cup.)
The third was in the mind of the husband of the woman
in question. None of them were DD -- indeed, two of them
were A cups.

A woman with a 48DD chest size would be kinda heavy. The number stands for the inches it takes to get around the body. A 34-36DD chested woman would be fairly thin to average with a huge rack. lol

Kinda like a 40A would be a fat woman with small tits. lol

48DD

Yes. A woman who measures 48DD would wear about a size 18 and wear panties you could make a car cover out of.
MG

Ps. Cottage cheese buttocks and putting thighs come to mind.

Re: 48DD

MathGirl said:
Yes. A woman who measures 48DD would wear about a size 18 and wear panties you could make a car cover out of.
MG

Ps. Cottage cheese buttocks and putting thighs come to mind.

Either that or she'd be in size 12 but you'd see her coming 5 minutes before the rest of her rounded the corner.

Lady friend of ours has 48 inch tits, she had two black eyes last week, I asked if she'd been beaten by her hubby, she said no she'd been running for a bus.

pops................:D

I don't get it, pop..?

In senior high school, me and my class participated in a sport challenge once. The object was to have the students of the class push weights, and add what maximum weight each student could push. The class that needed the smallest number of students to reach 1000 kilos, won. My class came second in the county, I remember. Not bad, considering we had 6 boys and 23 girls in my class... Then again, one of the guys was a professional weight lifter... I think he managed 100 kilos all by himself.

Now, the reason why I drag this up on a thread for cup sizes, is that one of the girls in my class managed to push almost as heavy weights as the guys, which I claim wasn't because she was very strong, but because she had a 95DD chest, so she only had to push those weights a few inches. Me, on the other hand, had a 85A. I had a hell of a time pushing that d***ed bar up!!! But I still managed to push a total of 42,5 kilos. I'm very proud of that.:cool:

Wow

95 inch chest, wow big person. Sorry dear forgot you're in Europe and use funny measurements.

pops...............:)

Metrology

Svenskaflicka said:
she had a 95DD chest, so she only had to push those weights a few inches. Me, on the other hand, had a 85A.

Dear Svenska,
I sure hope you're expressing those measurements in centimeters.
MG

Re: Metrology

MathGirl said:
Dear Svenska,
I sure hope you're expressing those measurements in centimeters.
MG

That's the jokers, centithingies, yes 100 legs haven't they.

What goes 99 *bonk*, Centipede with a wooden leg.

pops..............:D

*sigh*

If only you yankees would start using NORMAL measurements...

It would be good for all of you! Imagine - instead of saying you've got 6 inches, yo could say that you have 15 centimeters! Sounds a lot bigger, doesn't it?

Oi

Svenskaflicka said:
*sigh*

If only you yankees would start using NORMAL measurements...

It would be good for all of you! Imagine - instead of saying you've got 6 inches, yo could say that you have 15 centimeters! Sounds a lot bigger, doesn't it?

Oi who you callin a yankee young lady, hehe!!!!!

Back