Curious & Experiences

I’m at the first part of that, my wife has said I have a green light to try a few things and get it over with. We’ll see what happens after I do.
I got lucky and met a married guy that wanted to play. We became friends and had other interests other than sucking cock. He transferred to another city for work so that ended that.

I got lucky and met a married guy that wanted to play. We became friends and had other interests other than sucking cock. He transferred to another city for work so that ended that.
That’s cool, minus the moving

another curious guy

im curious as well, never taken the plunge, very interested in it. also very nervous and excited about it. I would definitely want things to be discrete and am open to just about anything! pm if you wanna talk sometime.
I travel and stop one time at an Adult Book store, I was just going to jerk it. This guy came in and just got on his knees and sucked me off and left. I felt weird about it for awhile, but it passed. 25years later I'm still enjoying men.

My experiences have been with one guy, a former roommate (we never played together until later after we both married), that have been very sporadic over the past 20 odd years. We live in different states so its difficult to get together.

I figured he would be my "one and only" same sex partner because I never thought I would be able to get up enough nerve to bring it up with anyone else. But then I found Lit, and for the past several years have read about, chatted with, and been turned on by many of you who have been able to admit you're interested in cock. I'm also looking for that oft-sought "friend with benefits" many of us have pined for, but so far, no luck.

I've PM'd, chatted, and texted with several Lit members, and even met one for drinks once, but so far, nothing has panned out. I suspect its comes down to two things: "drive" and "nerves."

Drive: I don't think it's uncommon for many of us to get really horny when we read about other cock-seekers, and imagine how cool it would be to be able to meet someone for some play time. I know it gets me excited to think about it. We read, we post, we PM and then we get off on our own, and we lose the drive to follow through with that chat thread, or email chain. Understandable. The urge comes and goes. Sometimes I go weeks at a time without logging onto Lit, but then when I do, I'm right back on the straight guys looking for cock threads and the cycle starts all over. The urge may wax and wane, but it ALWAYS comes back. Always.

Nerve: I'm equally sure many of us have engaged with others on the boards and chatted and gotten to the point where it's time to take the next step. And as fun as it is to fantasize about having that first experience, I think many times the realization that you're about to commit to facing another man (likely someone you've never met) and admitting you want to suck his cock (or more), scares the crap out of you. Also Understandable. I doubt I would ever have been able to cross that bridge of admitting I wanted to suck a cock AND admitting it in person to a stranger if my first experience hadn't been with a decade-old friend. But having gotten the cock-sucking butterflies out of the way with a friend, now it's just a matter of meeting someone I don't know, because I already knew I can follow through on the dick sucking :)

All this is just to say I think it's natural for us to struggle with "meeting up" with that person. And that sometimes we drop out of communication for lots of reasons. I lost my drive, and I"m not horny for cock right now. It was just a temporary thing, and I just want to fantasize about it, not really follow through. And then there's the holy shit, did I just agree to meet a guy and suck his cock? shock factor.

All I can say is I keep coming back to it. I've done it (not as often as I would have liked) and I enjoyed it. I want to do it again, and I'd like to have that FWB so it could be a somewhat regular thing. I'm am MWM who's wife isn't interested anymore. I live in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. I'm a regular guy with a regular job and two kids who just happened to discover that sex with other men is fun and satisfying. PM me if that sounds like someone you'd like to learn more about. And if you're one of the several guys I"ve communicated with before, hit me up again. If we didn't connect before, could have just been the timing. Or the drive. Or nerves. All of those can be overcome :)

That was the purpose of this thread... and there seems to be many experienced and curious guys sharing their thoughts and desires.
The curious usually do become experienced. And the thread that said his wife told him to get it out of his system, once it's in its in to stay.

The curious usually do become experienced. And the thread that said his wife told him to get it out of his system, once it's in its in to stay.
In that case, the part of getting it out of his system might have embedded it.

My first time sucking cock was before I really had any bisexual urges. I was in my early 20’s. I did have an appreciation for MFM threesomes, but nothing bisexual. I messaged an attractive older couple. She was a very attractive woman in her mid to late 30’s with natural red hair and large breasts. I really didn’t know what he looked like because I wasn’t interested. They invited me over to their house to go for a swim and to play with the wife while the husband watched. When I arrived to their house she answered the door and greeted me with a big hug. She was wearing a tight dress that clung to her like shrink wrap and clearly no bra. She was a sexy cougar who was waiting to pounce. I met the husband, a fit guy in his late 30’s. We talked for a little bit and then made our way towards the pool. We disrobed and I got the impression that she was very happy with what she saw. She grabbed my semi hard cock with an eagerness that was impossible to miss and gave me a deep kiss. The talk quickly shifted to all the things she wanted me to do to her. Her husband was watching this gorgeous woman seducing a man 15 years younger. He was seemingly enjoying the show. I was unbelievably excited! She suggested that we take things to the bedroom. We all got out of the pool and dried off. Before we walked into to bedroom she said to me that she wanted me to suck her husband’s cock. Where was this coming from, I thought! I had no interest! I wasn’t into guys at all. She sensed my trepidation. She approached me kissed me and then whispered in my ear that it would really excite her to watch me suck him, and afterwards I could do whatever I wanted to her. I was still hesitant. He was standing there stroking his hard dick. She held my hand and walked me over by him. She lustfully pulled me down and lowered me to my knees right in front of him. I was submitting to her. She told me again that she wanted to watch, and she sat in a chair right next to me while she touched her glistening pussy. I was looking at her when I felt a hand on my head guiding me forward. He was pulling me towards him. I hesitantly opened my mouth to allow the tip in. Once the tip was in my mouth he paused for a second. I could taste his precum. It was salty and silky smooth. I could hear her encouraging me to suck his dick. I didn’t know what to do. I just knelt there with his head in my mouth for a moment until I felt him slowly but steadily pushing my head further down, forcing his cock deeper into my mouth. I could hear her excitement as he began to push my head up and down. I was now taking more of him with each and every bob. I began to surrender; I started to suck his cock on my own. It wasn’t enough. He began to thrust his cock deeper into my mouth at a quickening pace until he pushed my head all the way down and thrusted as deep as he could go until he sent a sudden forceful gush of cum into my mouth. I didn’t know to spit or swallow it. Ultimately, I didn’t have a choice. He continued to pump his cum to where I was forced to swallow most of it while the rest of it escaped my mouth. That was my first experience sucking cock.

My first time sucking cock was before I really had any bisexual urges. I was in my early 20’s. I did have an appreciation for MFM threesomes, but nothing bisexual. I messaged an attractive older couple. She was a very attractive woman in her mid to late 30’s with natural red hair and large breasts. I really didn’t know what he looked like because I wasn’t interested. They invited me over to their house to go for a swim and to play with the wife while the husband watched. When I arrived to their house she answered the door and greeted me with a big hug. She was wearing a tight dress that clung to her like shrink wrap and clearly no bra. She was a sexy cougar who was waiting to pounce. I met the husband, a fit guy in his late 30’s. We talked for a little bit and then made our way towards the pool. We disrobed and I got the impression that she was very happy with what she saw. She grabbed my semi hard cock with an eagerness that was impossible to miss and gave me a deep kiss. The talk quickly shifted to all the things she wanted me to do to her. Her husband was watching this gorgeous woman seducing a man 15 years younger. He was seemingly enjoying the show. I was unbelievably excited! She suggested that we take things to the bedroom. We all got out of the pool and dried off. Before we walked into to bedroom she said to me that she wanted me to suck her husband’s cock. Where was this coming from, I thought! I had no interest! I wasn’t into guys at all. She sensed my trepidation. She approached me kissed me and then whispered in my ear that it would really excite her to watch me suck him, and afterwards I could do whatever I wanted to her. I was still hesitant. He was standing there stroking his hard dick. She held my hand and walked me over by him. She lustfully pulled me down and lowered me to my knees right in front of him. I was submitting to her. She told me again that she wanted to watch, and she sat in a chair right next to me while she touched her glistening pussy. I was looking at her when I felt a hand on my head guiding me forward. He was pulling me towards him. I hesitantly opened my mouth to allow the tip in. Once the tip was in my mouth he paused for a second. I could taste his precum. It was salty and silky smooth. I could hear her encouraging me to suck his dick. I didn’t know what to do. I just knelt there with his head in my mouth for a moment until I felt him slowly but steadily pushing my head further down, forcing his cock deeper into my mouth. I could hear her excitement as he began to push my head up and down. I was now taking more of him with each and every bob. I began to surrender; I started to suck his cock on my own. It wasn’t enough. He began to thrust his cock deeper into my mouth at a quickening pace until he pushed my head all the way down and thrusted as deep as he could go until he sent a sudden forceful gush of cum into my mouth. I didn’t know to spit or swallow it. Ultimately, I didn’t have a choice. He continued to pump his cum to where I was forced to swallow most of it while the rest of it escaped my mouth. That was my first experience sucking cock.
This sounds a bit more forceful than I think it should have been. But as long as you weren't freaked out by it, at least you got a start. I remember being terrified about trying to get my first kiss from a girl. Then worried about the rest of the bases. Now, all of that seems so innocent, but back then I was scared to death. That's the way cock play is, plus the social barriers. But if you can force yourself to take the Nike approach (Just Do It) you probably won't be disappointed.

Hope you go on and tell what happened afterwards with the three of you...

My experiences have been with one guy, a former roommate (we never played together until later after we both married), that have been very sporadic over the past 20 odd years. We live in different states so its difficult to get together.

I figured he would be my "one and only" same sex partner because I never thought I would be able to get up enough nerve to bring it up with anyone else. But then I found Lit, and for the past several years have read about, chatted with, and been turned on by many of you who have been able to admit you're interested in cock. I'm also looking for that oft-sought "friend with benefits" many of us have pined for, but so far, no luck.

I've PM'd, chatted, and texted with several Lit members, and even met one for drinks once, but so far, nothing has panned out. I suspect its comes down to two things: "drive" and "nerves."

Drive: I don't think it's uncommon for many of us to get really horny when we read about other cock-seekers, and imagine how cool it would be to be able to meet someone for some play time. I know it gets me excited to think about it. We read, we post, we PM and then we get off on our own, and we lose the drive to follow through with that chat thread, or email chain. Understandable. The urge comes and goes. Sometimes I go weeks at a time without logging onto Lit, but then when I do, I'm right back on the straight guys looking for cock threads and the cycle starts all over. The urge may wax and wane, but it ALWAYS comes back. Always.

Nerve: I'm equally sure many of us have engaged with others on the boards and chatted and gotten to the point where it's time to take the next step. And as fun as it is to fantasize about having that first experience, I think many times the realization that you're about to commit to facing another man (likely someone you've never met) and admitting you want to suck his cock (or more), scares the crap out of you. Also Understandable. I doubt I would ever have been able to cross that bridge of admitting I wanted to suck a cock AND admitting it in person to a stranger if my first experience hadn't been with a decade-old friend. But having gotten the cock-sucking butterflies out of the way with a friend, now it's just a matter of meeting someone I don't know, because I already knew I can follow through on the dick sucking :)

All this is just to say I think it's natural for us to struggle with "meeting up" with that person. And that sometimes we drop out of communication for lots of reasons. I lost my drive, and I"m not horny for cock right now. It was just a temporary thing, and I just want to fantasize about it, not really follow through. And then there's the holy shit, did I just agree to meet a guy and suck his cock? shock factor.

All I can say is I keep coming back to it. I've done it (not as often as I would have liked) and I enjoyed it. I want to do it again, and I'd like to have that FWB so it could be a somewhat regular thing. I'm am MWM who's wife isn't interested anymore. I live in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. I'm a regular guy with a regular job and two kids who just happened to discover that sex with other men is fun and satisfying. PM me if that sounds like someone you'd like to learn more about. And if you're one of the several guys I"ve communicated with before, hit me up again. If we didn't connect before, could have just been the timing. Or the drive. Or nerves. All of those can be overcome :)
Well said...

The two of them must have really enjoyed themselves with you... How did you feel then and now when you think back about being forced?

Back