Current BDSM Topics on TV

VH-1 Rock Hard Bodies

I had one of my insomniac nights last night and I saw this show on VH-1.

They had a segment about this Dom- a size class that they said was in New York City where it is run by a Domme who is also a certified trainer too.

Here were men and women being humiliated while they were put though some traditional calisthenics.

It was hilarious!

Especially when she would call one guy "dough boy" and" twinkie breath" while he tried to do his pushups.

She was dressed in heels ( at least 4 in high, I kid you not) and a blue leather outfit.

There were others dressed in fetish type exercise clothing and one guy actually had a leather hood on his head.

What will they think of next?

Anyone else see it?

Re: VH-1 Rock Hard Bodies

Ebonyfire said:
I had one of my insomniac nights last night and I saw this show on VH-1.

They had a segment about this Dom- a size class that they said was in New York City where it is run by a Domme who is also a certified trainer too.

Here were men and women being humiliated while they were put though some traditional calisthenics.

It was hilarious!

Especially when she would call one guy "dough boy" and" twinkie breath" while he tried to do his pushups.

She was dressed in heels ( at least 4 in high, I kid you not) and a blue leather outfit.

There were others dressed in fetish type exercise clothing and one guy actually had a leather hood on his head.

What will they think of next?

Anyone else see it?

I actually saw this written up in this months issue of Elle magazine. I was sitting at my mothers reading it and thinking, you have GOT to be KIDDING me.

I'm sorry I missed the TV version *chuckle*. I'll bet it was a hoot!!

~Anelize

Re: Re: VH-1 Rock Hard Bodies

AnelizeDarkEyes said:
I actually saw this written up in this months issue of Elle magazine. I was sitting at my mothers reading it and thinking, you have GOT to be KIDDING me.

I'm sorry I missed the TV version *chuckle*. I'll bet it was a hoot!!

~Anelize

I laughed until I cried.

The Family Guy

If you have The Cartoon Channel, you will find that they have "Adult Swim". When all the kids get out of the pool, and the more adult cartoons come out to swim.

The Family Guy was on Fox, but now can be seen on the east coast after Futurama (another Fox reject), Monday through Thursday at 11:30 pm (Eastern).

Last night the husband and wife were talking and undressing for bed, and while they did so they were removing their regular clothing and donning leather fetish gear.

It was so funny, I almost peed! And when they were completely dressed, he had a ask half on and half off, he looked at her and I said "I love you" as she yanked the mask down, punched him and took him to the floor.

Cut.

Interesting.

I thought CSI (crime scene investigaions) gave the bdsm world a fair shot. It was on last season.

Daedalus77 said:
I thought CSI (crime scene investigaions) gave the bdsm world a fair shot. It was on last season.

I think I caught one of those.

CSI is a very well put together network show.

does anybody here watch the family guy? it's this great adult cartoon.

anyway, the parents were getting ready for bed as they had a serious discussion about their children. they continue to talk about possible solutions and options, and all the while, they're getting into fetish gear. she's putting on a corset, thigh high vinyl boots and pulling a single tail from the nightstand. he's dressing in a gimp outfit and even pulls a leather hood on. once they're all suited up, she says "ok honey, the safety word is banana." she kisses him, zips up the mouth zipper on the hood, then slaps him down onto the bed.

cartoons are great.

edited to add: by "adult cartoon" i don't mean like naughty or anything, but rather, with a more sophisticated and often vulgar sense of humor. it's still played on tv and everything.

bunny bondage said:
does anybody here watch the family guy? it's this great adult cartoon.

anyway, the parents were getting ready for bed as they had a serious discussion about their children. they continue to talk about possible solutions and options, and all the while, they're getting into fetish gear. she's putting on a corset, thigh high vinyl boots and pulling a single tail from the nightstand. he's dressing in a gimp outfit and even pulls a leather hood on. once they're all suited up, she says "ok honey, the safety word is banana." she kisses him, zips up the mouth zipper on the hood, then slaps him down onto the bed.

cartoons are great.

edited to add: by "adult cartoon" i don't mean like naughty or anything, but rather, with a more sophisticated and often vulgar sense of humor. it's still played on tv and everything.

Bunny I already mentioned The family Guy when I bumped this thread earlier.:rolleyes:

Ebonyfire said:
Great minds think alike! Wasn't that funny? Luck for Me I did not spew!

that episode was on the other night and it was the first time i had seen it. i nearly died laughing!

also, did anyone see the episode of the simpsons in which marge bursts in on a corseted baby sitter looming over a chained-up and nearly-naked homer? it turns out, it was just a scene for a movie, but marge says something like "well, since you're dressed for it, i've got a little S&M for ya...scrubbing and mopping!"

ok, i'll just die if somebody mentioned this already too!

Saw Charlies Agnels: Full Throttle last night. This move falls into what I call the "fun romp" category. Basically the movie is a bit of a plot, strung together with action and as many piss-takes on other movies as they can cram in (the girls welding to "What a Feeling", for example).

Anyway, there's a lovely scene with a Nun teacher and a long ruler (I was going to call it a metre ruler, but do you get those in the U.S.?) So for those of you who fantasise about being naughty school kids, I'm sure you'll enjoy!

(Demi Moore is just yummy in this movie! Oooh, I like bad girls!)

bunny bondage said:
that episode was on the other night and it was the first time i had seen it. i nearly died laughing!

also, did anyone see the episode of the simpsons in which marge bursts in on a corseted baby sitter looming over a chained-up and nearly-naked homer? it turns out, it was just a scene for a movie, but marge says something like "well, since you're dressed for it, i've got a little S&M for ya...scrubbing and mopping!"

ok, i'll just die if somebody mentioned this already too!

No dying allowed here. I not have seen it, but I am looking forward to it.

Last edited:
There are various sex shows in the UK, but most of them illustrate the BDSM topic to shock the viewer without offering any real insight.

MsWriter26 said:
There are various sex shows in the UK, but most of them illustrate the BDSM topic to shock the viewer without offering any real insight.

It is often like that here, in that someone usually has to die as a consequence of their BDSM involvement.

Ebonyfire said:
It is often like that here, in that someone usually has to die as a consequence of their BDSM involvement.

and it has to be a sixteen year old run away who was kidnapped

BDSM

A few years ago there was a big todo in the papers because cops in Massachuests raided a party for noise and found about 50 people in a bondage party. They arrested every single one. For about a second there was discussion about if they should be allowed to do as they please as consenting adults, then the story disappeared. I have not idea what happened.

Should I not mention that I don't have a TV?

Scare Tactics

Sci-Fi channel. A hidden camera show called Scare Tactics. One segment featured a girl who was hired to be a receptionist at a “stress relief clinic.” First client comes in for an appointment, and is shown into the inner office. Spanking noises, moans, verbal abuse ensue. The “doctor” is suddenly called away for a family emergency, and new receptionist is asked to take over. The “patient” is tied over a horse, and they are in the middle of an alien abduction scene. The domme gives the girl a paddle and leaves. Much to the dismay of the makers of the show, the girl does a most admirable job, and seemed to enjoy herself thoroughly. I think she found her calling, and they caught the whole thing on TV. :D

Re: BDSM

Croctden said:
A few years ago there was a big todo in the papers because cops in Massachuests raided a party for noise and found about 50 people in a bondage party. They arrested every single one. For about a second there was discussion about if they should be allowed to do as they please as consenting adults, then the story disappeared. I have not idea what happened.

Should I not mention that I don't have a TV?

Oh you poor person...come out of the dark ages into the light...

step into the light....

Re: Re: BDSM

Ebonyfire said:
Oh you poor person...come out of the dark ages into the light...

step into the light....

Ha! I own a TV, it's in my closet. It will come out when the NFL returns. Otherwise I just view it as a big time waster.

Don't watch the one I have other than the sometimes rented film.

If I could have a V chip that blocked everything BUT the Simpsons I'd watch.

Chuckling ... gave up on TV other than a means to fall asleep.

Buffy went astray a few seasons ago, and she had to be close to a Domme and not know it if i've ever seen one.

Re: Re: Re: BDSM

Croctden said:
Ha! I own a TV, it's in my closet. It will come out when the NFL returns. Otherwise I just view it as a big time waster.

I was kidding you, but since you do not care for TV, why post in a thread that is devoted to the discussion of BDSM in TV?

Gotta beef or looking for trouble? When I hijacked your thread, I at least argued about age; a semblance of the topic, in the neighborhood of the topic, in the same zip code as the topic...:D

Last edited:
I had insomnia last night, and so I was flipping the channels, trying to find something to watch. I ended up stopping on that older movie "9 to 5" with Lily Tomlin, Dolly Parton and Jane Fonda. Anyway, they all ended up kidnapping their jerk of a boss, and had him restrained with a leather collar, wrist and ankle cuffs, all connected by a chain, and attatched to a leash system that worked with a garage door opener.

The funniest part was when Jane Fonda's ex husband shows up and discovers the boss all restrained, and hanging from the ceiling at the time. He is shocked, and starts to grill her about what is going on. Instead of telling him the truth after he is yelling at her, she gets her strength (finally, as she was rather timid), and says "I'm into M&M"....... I LMAO.

Back