Current BDSM Topics on TV

il mio angelo said:
I had insomnia last night, and so I was flipping the channels, trying to find something to watch. I ended up stopping on that older movie "9 to 5" with Lily Tomlin, Dolly Parton and Jane Fonda. Anyway, they all ended up kidnapping their jerk of a boss, and had him restrained with a leather collar, wrist and ankle cuffs, all connected by a chain, and attatched to a leash system that worked with a garage door opener.

The funniest part was when Jane Fonda's ex husband shows up and discovers the boss all restrained, and hanging from the ceiling at the time. He is shocked, and starts to grill her about what is going on. Instead of telling him the truth after he is yelling at her, she gets her strength (finally, as she was rather timid), and says "I'm into M&M"....... I LMAO.

I had forgotten all about that movie! It is hilarious!

Re: Re: Re: Re: BDSM

Ebonyfire said:
I was kidding you, but since you do not care for TV, why post in a thread that is devoted to the discussion of BDSM in TV?

Gotta beef or looking for trouble? When I hijacked your thread, I at least argued about age; a semblance of the topic, in the neighborhood of the topic, in the same zip code as the topic...:D

I saw this on TV when I had one. I got the sense you wanted a discussion of BDSM in popular culture, besides the thread was pretty quiet.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BDSM

Croctden said:
I saw this on TV when I had one. I got the sense you wanted a discussion of BDSM in popular culture, besides the thread was pretty quiet.

Uh if I had wanted a discussion of popular culture it would say that.

However, if you want to diverge, not a problem.

You might want to start another thread that is more representative of the point you wanted to make.

And as for the thread being quiet, that is not a bad thing. How much BDSM is there on TV?

Not a lot.

Back