cute girl wants dares

what happened to Maurra?? we must have scared her off.

oh mmmmaauurrrrrrrrrrrra... where'd ya go??

Here is what im thinking!!
She isnt as much as a rebel as u thought she was... Sorry Girlie.. But have u actually done any of these dares.. i don't see any pictures posted from u on what they dared u 2 do!! were they to bold?!
well here is a easy one take a pic of ur self and post it to show us who u really r = )!! simple enough!!! Melissa:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

picture

i dont know how to post pics .
can i e-mail you one so you can post it?

OK, Maurra, here's a good dare...

Assuming you haven't already done this...

Why don't you dress-up real hot & sexy, go to a dyke bar and allow yourself to get picked-up by a dominant lezzie, then get her to take you back to her place, handcuff you to her bed, warm your hot butt with a long & sensuous spanking, then do you doggie-style with a strap-on!

Then you can come back here and tell us all about how it went! What do you say? :D

maurra said:
i would like guys or girls to give me dares and i will try to do what ever you want.
atlanta
bi
22f

maurra....

Hell I dare you to do anything! Been waiting for you to do something one of the guys have dared you to do.:rolleyes:

SexySammi said:
How about, I dare you to be a real woman and get a life!:eek:
WOOOOOOO nice 1..lol....
Here is my dare... I think u should stop this thread because obvisouly u r full of bs... u post a pic just like u would on a email.. wear it says attacment u attach it,,.. not that hard!!
proofs in the pudding.. and i can see this is a waste of time .. hate to b a bitch but ya no.. sumetimes false things just 4 attention make me go crazy... MEL....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hay take it easy folks!

Hay take it easy folks!

There have been some really hard-core dares here. Who ever said it needs to be that way. Sounds to me like some people are just trying to get some free hard-core pics.

Can’t we all just have a little well meaning fun? Isn’t that what’s all about? I think the best dares are the ones that are most creative and nonabusive. I think it would be nice to give maurra some reasonable dares and ask her to post a pic of them for proof. Besides, exhibition is a kind of dare!

Sail Away

I am not saying she even needs pics, these guys were just throwing things out and she didn't even respond to them. LAME attention getter, I think:eek:

Hey, I have to agree with Sail Away...we give this girl a hundred and one things to do, and then we bitch when she doesn' t do all of them. Plus, let's be honest, some of the dares would be hard to pull off. That's why I tried to make mine reasonably easy, but still something that you wouldn't do every day. If all of this was maurra's attempt to get attention, that's fine with me. I never expected her to really do anything; I thought it would all stay in the realm of fantasy. Heck, isn't that sort of the purpose of this wole site? If the authors of all the stories actually DID what they wrote about, I guarantee about 90% of us wouldn't be writing abot it. So, whether maurra actually intends to perfom any of these dares, or if she's just using them as fuel for her fantasies, the important thing is that we all have a good time with this thread. So, I say again, let's all lighten up on the poor girl and have some fun.

hehehe!!!...

Hun, I dare ya to actually post a reply to ANYTHING that ANYONE has said in the last page. Then i dare EVERYONE ELSE to STOP reading this fuckin' stupid thread!! hehehe!...at least i know I'LL win that dare!!!!
;-)

U r off track!!!

Hey wait 1 minute!!! I'M not being harsh on her!! I know sum of the dares were kinda ummm gross! and rather hard to do... but my dare was simply this...
"Post a picture of ur self u can b fully clothed so we know who u are"
If u r calling my dare crazy or think im being mean because she comes back with a reply.. i dont know how to post pics i will send them to ur email?! has anyone from the last 2 pages seen a pic come to ur email.... i mean im a person of my word i wouldnt post a thread that is that DARING!! if i wasnt going to follow through....
but hey i'm a big meany 4 questioning y she hasnt attempted to even try to post anything on the boards!!
O well so b it think ill go cry in my corner.. Boooo freakin Hoooooo Melissa!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey come on girl, you really should put more input on what you think of the dares, i really would love to here from you, you could always send me dares too ;)

maurra, here is my dare, only a simple one, after masterbation, lick your juices off your fingers.

Hope to hear from you soon

Dare

I have a dare for you. Go to sexdreamsonline and submit your nudes for publishing on their site.

sorry yummy...

yummmy_baby:
I'm VERY sorry hun! I didnt mean to insult you or anyone else, well....MAYYYYBE our little maurra(hehe!) but thats about it!!!
Hmm....*sexily looks at her neck, and takes a finger, licks it, and places it on her neck...and slowly runs it down to her bossom...then takes it off her* Oh, and um...I hope you accept my appology sweetie!
;-)

Yup, I'm one of them damm horny college guys!

Re: hehehe!!!...

latinocutie19 said:
Hun, I dare ya to actually post a reply to ANYTHING that ANYONE has said in the last page. Then i dare EVERYONE ELSE to STOP reading this fuckin' stupid thread!! hehehe!...at least i know I'LL win that dare!!!!
;-)
Hey u damn Horny College dude u!!! lol...
U lost the bet and im the first one to rub it in ur face!! neener neener neener,.. U couldnt just turn ur head and walk away could u!?! lol... because u r back after saying WHAT?!"""Then i dare EVERYONE ELSE to STOP reading this fuckin' stupid thread!! hehehe!...at least i know I'LL win that dare!!!!"""""LOL..... haha ok in all seriousness she posted sum pics on the main board so now me and u will need to b nice wont we!!

And i always would forgive a Person in Ct.... haha orignally from there.. All tho....The neck and bossom thing has got me really curious!! haha *Wink* have a great day Melissa...
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lol!...yummmy...

yummmy- you cutie you!!!! NAWWWHHH!!!! I was talking about AFTER she posted ANYTHING(at all!!!), THEN i'd stop reading it!!!
...*being obnoxious, takes ANOTHER finger...LICKS it...takes off his shirt...and presses it to his nipple "hisssssss"...with a sexy smile*..OWWWWWCH baby, don't make be burn ya again ;-)
Its all in good fun sweetie!
;-)

Don't make me, make u want me!! u cant handle this... *Sizzle*..lol... Crazy ass u!!
its tease time!!!! "Walking over to u , Running my fingers across ur lips.. sitting u in a chair... and giving u what u want.. haha leaning over u and strip teasing 4 u then turning around to shake my ass in ur face!! ...
Don't make me hurt u baby!! .. lol...Melissa

Tip someone with a large bill... then take your clothes off and tell us about it. Et cetera.

TEEEAASE!?!?!...!

yummmy-
Ok sexy...the ONLY teasin' goin' on here right now is MEEEE! Because if you dont stop....I'll pull out my digi! YUP! *walks up to yummmy...takes his shirt off...and makes her kneel down before him...right infront of "her work"*...listen sweetie... you better stop this*points to his crotch*...because if you dont, then i'll stop myself and get YOU going!
;-)
*grin & sexy lick*

Re: TEEEAASE!?!?!...!

latinocutie19 said:
yummmy-
Ok sexy...the ONLY teasin' goin' on here right now is MEEEE! Because if you dont stop....I'll pull out my digi! YUP! *walks up to yummmy...takes his shirt off...and makes her kneel down before him...right infront of "her work"*...listen sweetie... you better stop this*points to his crotch*...because if you dont, then i'll stop myself and get YOU going!
;-)
*grin & sexy lick*
We r taking over her THread!! LMAO!!
The only teasen going down is my Tongue on ur Cock....... Watcha Gotta say about that Horny College Dude?!

Don't tease Please!!! All about the Pleasure!!!! .. Mel:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dare

The next time you see your very best friend, give her a long, slow, deep, wet kiss.

Back