Daddy's Rules

Yeah, made me "shudder", but in a good way

FungiUg said:
I'm always iffy about incest. It can be a turn on to read, but the idea of sex with my sisters? No way! *shudder*

Thanks for the tip though -- I'll go look it up.

Gee, I don't know, Fungi...I had sex with your sisters and it was fine.

(Yes, just kidding)
Jack

Re: Yeah, made me "shudder", but in a good way

maverickstud said:
Gee, I don't know, Fungi...I had sex with your sisters and it was fine.

(Yes, just kidding)
Jack

You do know my oldest sister just had a baby? You could be due to make a fair number of child support payments! (Only 18 years at 30% of your gross income...)

Re: Re: Yeah, made me "shudder", but in a good way

FungiUg said:
You do know my oldest sister just had a baby? You could be due to make a fair number of child support payments! (Only 18 years at 30% of your gross income...)

30% of my income??? Heavens, that's almost a dollar a week! How am I going to afford that??

Jack

Re: Re: Re: Yeah, made me "shudder", but in a good way

maverickstud said:
30% of my income??? Heavens, that's almost a dollar a week! How am I going to afford that??
Jack

No, gross income, remember? So that'll be about $1.50!

I'm glad to see discussion of queer Daddies, by the way. Especially the idea that a bio female can be a Daddy. But I wonder - can a femme be a Daddy? That's not my experience, I'm just curious about the idea.

I think some femmes *could* be a Daddy.

There are some femmes that certainly aren't Mommies and "Daddy" seems to cover the ground better.

Butchness/femmeness isn't all about externals anyhoo, so if someone ID's as a Daddy or a boi I take their word for it, even if they are doing their combat boots under a skirt.

Back