Votes: 1 11.1%
  • rush

• other - please explain

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • dick cheney

• Total voters
I voted other...I like ham so I want a William Shatner thread...preferably a T.J. Hooker thread...

Is this thread really nassassary?

Did you notice the double asses? am I to ass ume thass this post is here because everybody is bored, or what?

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Dirt Man said:
. . . this post is here because everybody is bored . . .

For one thing, it's is a damn sight more entertaining the ubiquitous "Writer's Block" thread. :rolleyes:

Limbhugger said:
Oh and Tom Ridge, how dare he help keep us from another terrorist attack.

Must...restrain...self...Must remember...Ashcroft watching...Ah fuck. Slap the cuffs on, you bird-lipped old Pentecostal fundamentalist Nazi.

AHEM! I was going to ask you, Limb, how exactly Tom Ridge has protected us, but then I realized that if you know, and you tell us, he'd have to kill you. Well, not kill you, because Tom Ridge doesn't have any actual power, but he does have a big marketing budget and some brand new commercials - Did you see the one directed at the hispanic market, with the guardian angels telling their loved ones to prepare for terrorist attacks by stocking up on canned goods?

What about duct tape? Remember last year when Ridge had that great idea about sealing our houses with duct tape in case of a nerve gas attack?

I gotta hand it to your boy Ridge. He's keeping America giggling.

Hey, maybe that's how he's keeping us safe from terrorist attacks? They can't stop laughing.

You really had me going there for awhile. I thought you were serious.

:D

shereads said:
Must...restrain...self...Must remember...Ashcroft watching...Ah fuck. Slap the cuffs on, you bird-lipped old Pentecostal fundamentalist Nazi.

AHEM! I was going to ask you, Limb, how exactly Tom Ridge has protected us, but then I realized that if you know, and you tell us, he'd have to kill you. Well, not kill you, because Tom Ridge doesn't have any actual power, but he does have a big marketing budget and some brand new commercials - Did you see the one directed at the hispanic market, with the guardian angels telling their loved ones to prepare for terrorist attacks by stocking up on canned goods?

What about duct tape? Remember last year when Ridge had that great idea about sealing our houses with duct tape in case of a nerve gas attack?

I gotta hand it to your boy Ridge. He's keeping America giggling.

Hey, maybe that's how he's keeping us safe from terrorist attacks? They can't stop laughing.

You really had me going there for awhile. I thought you were serious.

:D

Well now my Sweet Shereads, how harsh of you. I'm not a "Pentecostal fundamentalist Nazi." But I appreciate your efforts to gategorize me as one.

I have no fucking clue where you were going with the Pentecostal thing. But Nazi? Wow, that's a leap. I go from expressing a couple words to being a Nazi. I'm glad to see you're open to discussion and debate.

I'm a Protestant dear. I believe Pentecostal is a specific religion.

shereads said:
...What about duct tape? Remember last year when Ridge had that great idea about sealing our houses with duct tape in case of a nerve gas attack?. . . gotta hand it to your boy Ridge. He's keeping America giggling. . .

Ah, com'on guys!

He stole that idea from Red Green and you know it!

Next he'll be doing old SCTV skits. :rolleyes:

Limbhugger said:
Well now my Sweet Shereads, how harsh of you. I'm not a "Pentecostal fundamentalist Nazi." But I appreciate your efforts to gategorize me as one.

I think she meant Ashcroft, not you. I could be wrong; the statement wasn't unambiguous. But if she did mean you, I think you are quite right to object to that characterization, especially since "Pentecostal" and "Nazi" are a "fundamental" contradiction in terms. :)

MM

Madame Manga said:
I think she meant Ashcroft, not you. I could be wrong; the statement wasn't unambiguous. But if she did mean you, I think you are quite right to object to that characterization, especially since "Pentecostal" and "Nazi" are a "fundamental" contradiction in terms. :)

MM

Thank you MM. Because turth told I wasn't sure what that meant. But even if she meant Ashcroft, wouldn't that still be a contradiction?

If you can pretend that Tom Ridge is protecting us from terrorists, I can pretend that Ashcroft is a Nazi.

;)

Everybody knows Ashcroft is a Stalinist.

Quasimodem said:
Ah, com'on guys!

He stole that idea from Red Green and you know it!

Next he'll be doing old SCTV skits. :rolleyes:

*laughs softly*

Thank you for knowing who Red Green is.....a man based on future predictions of what my brother will be like. *grin* Not really, but that's how it'll turn out. *wink*

Hey, if they do go with old SCTV skits, at least the news will be entertaining....

Whisper :rose:

Limbhugger said:
Yup duct tape was pretty fucking dumb.

One of a million emanating from politicians, but
Damnit, what about poor Robert Blake? :confused:

Editted for correction of astronomical number:
For "a million" substitute "billions and billions" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back