Dead Pool 2017

Because he was dying? :rolleyes:

Los of people are dying. This one apparently took 10 months to do it.

It just occurred to me how Rory keeps winning. He's the dude from the original Gone in 60 Seconds movie.

he probably works for an insurance company and has access to medical records!

No, he’s been dying for years. So are you. Do a little research and a little bad luck of the draw...

Plus, Rory is no longer winning. I just need Nobby Stiles to pull out the lead.

No, he’s been dying for years. So are you. Do a little research and a little bad luck of the draw...

Plus, Rory is no longer winning. I just need Nobby Stiles to pull out the lead.

Next question: who ithe hell is Nobby Stiles?

:rolleyes:

Some famous old English soccer player. I think he has Alzheimer’s...maybe? He’d only get me 25.

:rolleyes:

Some famous old English soccer player. I think he has Alzheimer’s...maybe? He’d only get me 25.

If its not a dildo designer or schoolgirl outfit designer, he has no clue. I heard he was caught chewing on his roommate's dildo and his roommate is a dude.

This actually goes back four years

So you've spent four years on an internet rivalry. Something that, from what I can see, is accomplishing nothing and means nothing to anyone except the two of you.

I don't care about why it started. That shouldn't have mattered for one year, much less four.

You're both getting gratification from it, and you both think you're winning, whatever the hell that means. It just seems like a sad waste of time and energy from where I'm sitting.

So you've spent four years on an internet rivalry. Something that, from what I can see, is accomplishing nothing and means nothing to anyone except the two of you.

I don't care about why it started. That shouldn't have mattered for one year, much less four.

You're both getting gratification from it, and you both think you're winning, whatever the hell that means. It just seems like a sad waste of time and energy from where I'm sitting.

Think of all those wasted electrons and protons...

Think of all those wasted electrons and protons...
latest

oh... yeah....

and thanks to all the cooperative stiffs
contributing to the current standings

couple of has-been actresses in the on deck circle...kanye...

been so, so quiet this year... lack of crow.

hiya ro-ro!

Last edited:

hiya ro-ro!

so rory has told me that he has a fre$h corpse.

a test, i presume....
to see if i would reveal that it may have been imparted in pm

it was a dream, actually.

i'm stoned
and hear things...

indeed
this is a test.

love - so love - that it can be invoked cheyenne-style

hiya ro-ro

Scott Putesky of Marilyn Manson dead at 49. 51 points.
1 RoryN 168
2 Cleaver 129
3 Aquagal 102
4 VaticanAssassin 75
5 Lancecastor 70
6 SilverGurl 67
7 RomanticCorpuscle 66
8 Pookie 62
9 Liar 47
10 Froya 20
11 FoxInSox 19
12 LadyJS 19
13 Queertag45 19
14 RedAllan 11
15 WrongElement 10
16 Irezumikiss 9
17 JohnnySavage 9
18 SCCouple1990 9
19 Sean 9
20 TypoFuMaster 9

21 BobbSledd 0
22 BoyNextDoor 0
23 ColdDiesel 0
24 ColonelHogan 0
25 DeeHere 0
26 JKendallDane 0
27 LadyLorilei 0
28 Ramone45 0
29 RobDownSouth 0
30 Wok 0

I don't even have a horse in this race and I was gonna post in here...

Fats Domino dead at age 89...11 points

1 RoryN 168
2 Cleaver 129
3 Aquagal 102
4 VaticanAssassin 86
5 Lancecastor 70
6 SilverGurl 67
7 RomanticCorpuscle 66
8 Pookie 62
9 Liar 47
10 Froya 20
11 FoxInSox 19
12 LadyJS 19
13 Queertag45 19
14 RedAllan 11
15 WrongElement 10
16 Irezumikiss 9
17 JohnnySavage 9
18 SCCouple1990 9
19 Sean 9
20 TypoFuMaster 9

21 BobbSledd 0
22 BoyNextDoor 0
23 ColdDiesel 0
24 ColonelHogan 0
25 DeeHere 0
26 JKendallDane 0
27 LadyLorilei 0
28 Ramone45 0
29 RobDownSouth 0
30 Wok 0

Did anyone have McGurkus? Rob is grieving that loss pretty hard.

Maybe you can have Dick Fagman have another sudden crisis of conscious and have him beg me to hold this thread (and only this thread) sacrosanct.

Last edited:
I made it onto the board. I'm content with that. Congrats to the winner (which appears to be Rory as of this post) and to everyone else further up the list than me. To everyone else, better luck next year!

Maybe Richard P. Feynman will host it next year. He seemed rather adamant that this thread and only this thread should be above the fray.

Back