Dead Pool 2017

Take a valium, Queef.

He really likes to toot his little horn. If he was half as smart as he thinks he is then he could toot away all day. Sadly for him hes a misguided desert tranny with a severe personality disorder who couldn't be farther from the truth.

*chuckles*

#hetriessoooohard

#:D

He really likes to toot his little horn. If he was half as smart as he thinks he is then he could toot away all day. Sadly for him hes a misguided desert tranny with a severe personality disorder who couldn't be farther from the truth.

*chuckles*

#hetriessoooohard

#:D

I've been told that having to listen to his kids call another man daddy drove Que to the brink of madness. I can't say I'm surprised. But all those years of therapy for nothing. No wonder he dresses in women's lingerie. He's escaping from his sad, pathetic life. :eek:

STOP TEH PRESSES! Rory's 817-day reign as Deadpool leader is OVER!
All hail the new #1 Cleaver!

1 Cleaver 129
2 RoryN 119
3 Aquagal 102
4 VaticanAssassin 75
5 Lancecastor 70
6 SilverGurl 67
7 RomanticCorpuscle 66
8 Pookie 62
9 Liar 47
10 Froya 20
11 FoxInSox 19
12 LadyJS 19
13 Queertag45 19
14 RedAllan 11
15 WrongElement 10
16 Sean 9
17 TypoFuMaster 9

18 BobbSledd 0
19 BoyNextDoor 0
20 ColdDiesel 0
21 ColonelHogan 0
22 DeeHere 0
23 Irezumikiss 0
24 JKendallDane 0
25 JohnnySavage 0
26 LadyLorilei 0
27 Ramone45 0
28 RobDownSouth 0
29 SCCouple1990 0
30 Wok 0

uhh, Robbypoo...might wanna recalibrate the above standings, cuz Hef's checkout put me (and others) on the board. ;)

Hugh Hefner dead at 91. 9 points awarded. Johnny Savage and SCCouple1990 break their year-long drought.
Please check your total folks, I had to run from a backup Excel spreadsheet :mad: And a big "Fuck You" to Dropbox. "Over Limit" my ass.
1 RoryN 119
2 Cleaver 82
3 VaticanAssassin 75
4 Pookie 62
5 Aquagal 55
6 Lancecastor 23
7 Froya 20
8 SilverGurl 20
9 FoxInSox 19
10 LadyJS 19
11 Queertag45 19
12 RomanticCorpuscle 19
13 RedAllan 11
14 WrongElement 10
15 Irezumikiss 9
16 JohnnySavage 9
17 SCCouple1990 9
18 Sean 9

19 TypoFuMaster 9
20 BobbSledd 0
21 BoyNextDoor 0
22 ColdDiesel 0
23 ColonelHogan 0
24 DeeHere 0
25 JKendallDane 0
26 LadyLorilei 0
27 Liar 0
28 Ramone45 0
29 RobDownSouth 0
30 Wok 0

uhh, Robbypoo...might wanna recalibrate the above standings, cuz Hef's checkout put me (and others) on the board. ;)

Okay, I'll recheck tomorrow. My dropbox account is fucked I used to keep the master spreadsheet there, I thought I'd used the most current copy. My apologies.

I've been told that having to listen to his kids call another man daddy drove Que to the brink of madness. I can't say I'm surprised. But all those years of therapy for nothing. No wonder he dresses in women's lingerie. He's escaping from his sad, pathetic life. :eek:

I've heard the same things and saw some PMs. As the story goes, Que shared that very personal matter with one of his "online bros", as he likes to call him, then his "bro" turned around and shared that PM with quite a few people for a group giggle.
Without his family he has too much time on his hands to sit around and be paranoid about alts "ruining his life".

Two Rob puppets chortling back and forth in Rob's thread using Rob's made-up story, interspersed with Rob going about his day as if he isn't also shitting on his own thread.

Couldn't be more obvious, Especially since one of those two sock puppets was just outed as Rob yesterday.

This technique of avoid commenting when caught and hoping it blows over worked better when the board was more populated and threads moved faster.

Would all of you fuckfaces stop with the alt-bickering back and forth. Jesus Cumdump Christ it gets old.

There are alts and alts of alts here. We all know. We don't need every thread ruined by the same handful of little bitches with nothing better to do then state the obvious. FFS.

You think?

How entertaining do you think it is to be on the receiving end of it for years?

He trolled Sean for years and Sean still to this day doesn't understand that it was Rob fucking with him. He trolled Rory for years and Rory to this day doesn't seem to know that it was Rob fucking with him.

You think?

He trolled Sean for years and Sean still to this day doesn't understand that it was Rob fucking with him. He trolled Rory for years and Rory to this day doesn't seem to know that it was Rob fucking with him.

Probably because it wasn't Rob, ya fuckin' moron. :rolleyes:

You think?

You have the power to shape the forums to your liking. You can do this by choosing which conversations in which you participate. You can choose what threads and posters you read and which you do not. You can do this either the old fashioned way (by clicking or not clicking on threads) or with technological assistance using the IGNORE feature.

To add a user to your IGNORE list, click on the user's profile page. There, you will see the words "Add [username] to Your Ignore List". Click that link.

Once added, that user's posts and threads will be hidden from your view.

You can add or remove a user from your IGNORE list at any time. There is no limit to how many users you can put on IGNORE.

Would all of you fuckfaces stop with the alt-bickering back and forth. Jesus Cumdump Christ it gets old.

There are alts and alts of alts here. We all know. We don't need every thread ruined by the same handful of little bitches with nothing better to do then state the obvious. FFS.

It’s too bad that a few jerkoffs with nothing better to do have pretty much ruined the Lit experience for so many. And they’re not even fucking funny.

Why?

Rob has seen my posts here and hasn't said one word about it so obviously he doesn't mind. Remarkably, all the sock puppets do.

It's a rare moment of conscience from me. How about you stop derailing a contest thread?

*insert face palm smiley*

I know, right?

How could anyone possibly think that they could deflect attention from their use of sock puppets by using sock puppets to deny it?

Was this masturbatory fodder above your idea of respecting a contest thread?

Examples like the above are why you are incapable of staying in character. Whenever anyone gets under your skin you go into full vitriolic Rob mode and you can't help but sound exactly like Rob because it's who you are. It's what you do

Out the window was that this particular marionette was going to be erudite, not sound at all like Rob and be all sciencey.

Corrected list as of 10/19.
1 Cleaver 129
2 RoryN 119
3 Aquagal 102
4 VaticanAssassin 75
5 Lancecastor 70
6 SilverGurl 67
7 RomanticCorpuscle 66
8 Pookie 62
9 Liar 47
10 Froya 20
11 FoxInSox 19
12 LadyJS 19
13 Queertag45 19
14 RedAllan 11
15 WrongElement 10
16 Irezumikiss 9
17 JohnnySavage 9
18 SCCouple1990 9
19 Sean 9
20 TypoFuMaster 9

21 BobbSledd 0
22 BoyNextDoor 0
23 ColdDiesel 0
24 ColonelHogan 0
25 DeeHere 0
26 JKendallDane 0
27 LadyLorilei 0
28 Ramone45 0
29 RobDownSouth 0
30 Wok 0

Corrected list as of 10/19.
1 Cleaver 129
2 RoryN 119
3 Aquagal 102
4 VaticanAssassin 75
5 Lancecastor 70
6 SilverGurl 67
7 RomanticCorpuscle 66
8 Pookie 62
9 Liar 47
10 Froya 20
11 FoxInSox 19
12 LadyJS 19
13 Queertag45 19
14 RedAllan 11
15 WrongElement 10
16 Irezumikiss 9
17 JohnnySavage 9
18 SCCouple1990 9
19 Sean 9
20 TypoFuMaster 9

21 BobbSledd 0
22 BoyNextDoor 0
23 ColdDiesel 0
24 ColonelHogan 0
25 DeeHere 0
26 JKendallDane 0
27 LadyLorilei 0
28 Ramone45 0
29 RobDownSouth 0
30 Wok 0

Congratulations on your 13th place showing, chum.

I'm pulling for you. I'm sure that'll help you get it at least one more stiff one by the end of the year.

Not even if you ask me politely and were man enough to do it as Rob.

attachment.php

It has been suggested.

The problem is that it upsets all the right sock puppets, and our beneficent host hasn't said it bothers him at all.

Given that most of the sock puppets eventually end up banned, it would be kind of fun to "pool" all the dead sock puppets up here. Maybe I'll just start responding to each and every sock puppet in this thread rather than wherever it is they're trolling.

Back