Dead thread

I would be slippery for the first dick, and every other dick that wants inside me 💦😉
You are such a sexy vixen!! Your husband face fucks you and also pounds that pounds that slippery pussy last night ........ but you still need to get on LIT to see our replies to what you shared before he fucked you.

I'm thinking seeing our replies and telling us what a slut you are just got your cunt nice and wet again hmmmmm!!! Would had been a nice time for us to had come over while he slept??? Now I'm sitting here with my ice coffee, watching the stock market ........ with a raging hardon!

A nixe start to my day 😉

You are such a sexy vixen!! Your husband face fucks you and also pounds that pounds that slippery pussy last night ........ but you still need to get on LIT to see our replies to what you shared before he fucked you.

I'm thinking seeing our replies and telling us what a slut you are just got your cunt nice and wet again hmmmmm!!! Would had been a nice time for us to had come over while he slept??? Now I'm sitting here with my ice coffee, watching the stock market ........ with a raging hardon!

A nixe start to my day 😉
Seeing your replies is what got me so turned on again ;)

Seeing your replies is what got me so turned on again ;)
Thank you for the honesty.

Nothing can be better than a woman who is becoming more and more insatiable for hard cocks. You have the body and dirty mind to be fucked multiple times a day, every single day.

I won't even ask if you'd enjoy that because we know you'd not only enjoy it but you'd soon begin to crave it. It'll be constantly in the back of your mind hmmmm!!

Thank you for the honesty.

Nothing can be better than a woman who is becoming more and more insatiable for hard cocks. You have the body and dirty mind to be fucked multiple times a day, every single day.

I won't even ask if you'd enjoy that because we know you'd not only enjoy it but you'd soon begin to crave it. It'll be constantly in the back of your mind hmmmm!!
You know I would

You know I would
Yes I have no doubt in my mind that you would and why I love you so so much for it.

You're such a good or shall I say filthy slut that I know you find yourself constantly thinking about the cock that is twitching that very moment because of you. Twitching at first, then swelling, then throbbing, then having precum leaking at the tip of his cockhead to eventually a huge load of cum .......... because of you.

Have a great day sweetie!

Back