Dead thread

There’s quite a few guys in this thread, and that have messaged me that l would have a gangbang with. All the cocks I make hard exploding on/in me… I’m clearly a fucking slut, but I can’t help it.
Now when are we going to get this gb started. I wonder if it would tempt your faithfulness

There’s quite a few guys in this thread, and that have messaged me that l would have a gangbang with. All the cocks I make hard exploding on/in me… I’m clearly a fucking slut, but I can’t help it.
Yes a slut you are and that's saying it in the most complimentary way ofc. I'm sure you'd be ecstasy if those guys ever got their hands, mouths and hard dicks all over your body.

If your hsuband can easily.mske you cum I times ummmmm I'm sure it makes you soaking wet when you think of those guys ravishing ...... making you cum dozens of times wow?!?!?

How I'd love to be a fly on that wall and see every single of those orgasms. Yours and theirs. You'd be such a mess with all their cum on you and in you!

Thank you for sharing your sexy mind as well.

Yes a slut you are and that's saying it in the most complimentary way ofc. I'm sure you'd be ecstasy if those guys ever got their hands, mouths and hard dicks all over your body.

If your hsuband can easily.mske you cum I times ummmmm I'm sure it makes you soaking wet when you think of those guys ravishing ...... making you cum dozens of times wow?!?!?

How I'd love to be a fly on that wall and see every single of those orgasms. Yours and theirs. You'd be such a mess with all their cum on you and in you!

Thank you for sharing your sexy mind as well.

I think we can make some space... no need to be a fly on the wall!

I think we can make some space... no need to be a fly on the wall!
You're so kind!!!! I'd be sure to grab and hold her ankles to be sure her legs are spread wide for everyone ......... I dont mind going last since she'll definitely will be soooo slippery for me to slide into hmmmmmmmm!

You're so kind!!!! I'd be sure to grab and hold her ankles to be sure her legs are spread wide for everyone ......... I dont mind going last since she'll definitely will be soooo slippery for me to slide into hmmmmmmmm!
Which hole would you choose? I know either one will be well lubed with her cum and probably a few guy

Back