Dear Yeti

tungtied2u said:
Is that what you call it ? Be careful, I hear they react unpredictably when vigorously rubbed.
Sammy
sammy.jpg

Angeline said:
LOL! That's the most serious-looking dog I've ever seen.
You have no idea. He is a neurotic mess. Terrified and suspicious of everything. He was one of twelve pups and they all sold but this puppy. He was... discounted. My cat beat him up and he screamed for over a minute. Horrible screaming. He's still trembling and trying to take another nap. He fits in perfectly with the family. Most of the time, I actually have to poke him to see if he's alive. But he seems healthy--not mentally, though.

WickedEve said:
You have no idea. He is a neurotic mess. Terrified and suspicious of everything. He was one of twelve pups and they all sold but this puppy. He was... discounted. My cat beat him up and he screamed for over a minute. Horrible screaming. He's still trembling and trying to take another nap. He fits in perfectly with the family. Most of the time, I actually have to poke him to see if he's alive. But he seems healthy--not mentally, though.

I had a cocker spaniel like that. Totally neurotic. But Sammy is mid-sized, right? I have a theory that small dogs are genetically inclined to be neurotic. Shakespeare (not the writer, my beloved enormous great dane-german shepherd mix, who is now in doggie heaven) was totally goofy, but didn't have a neurotic bone in his furry, ever-shedding body.

WickedEve said:
I have new toys. I went to three adult toy shops last night. We bought one dildo, a clit vibe, a butt plug that I call "no way", two floggers, and a gallon jug of lube that was on clearance. Hopefully, he plans to use all that on himself. Oh, yeah, and I got some glow in the dark panties. They did not glow. And a chocolate penis. I'm living it up.

Just catching up on this thread.

I'm cracking up, so much it's actually making the cats nervous. I think I love you now.

bijou

unpredictablebijou said:
Just catching up on this thread.

I'm cracking up, so much it's actually making the cats nervous. I think I love you now.

bijou

Eve is very wicked. Lauren is smart. I'm the angel, the sweet one. Except Eve corrupted me in early 2003.

Angeline said:
Eve is very wicked. Lauren is smart. I'm the angel, the sweet one. Except Eve corrupted me in early 2003.
We sound like Charlie's Angels.

champagne1982 said:
Monkey's Angels... really devils, but they're just fallen from heaven, too. :devil:

Monkey's Angels? Crime-fighting, dildo-bearing poet chicks supervised by an absinthe-drinking, poem-writing, tattooed Irish simian? Talk about not ready for prime time. :D

Angeline said:
Monkey's Angels? Crime-fighting, dildo-bearing poet chicks supervised by an absinthe-drinking, poem-writing, tattooed Irish simian? Talk about not ready for prime time. :D
It's twice as good as many reality shows. And everyone likes a monkey.

WickedEve said:
It's twice as good as many reality shows. And everyone likes a monkey.

Ok, but you tell Lauren. You know how she always wants to be in charge.

Oh and should anyone tell the monkey?

Angeline said:
Ok, but you tell Lauren. You know how she always wants to be in charge.

Oh and should anyone tell the monkey?
What's the point of telling a monkey anything?
I want to carry a dildo taser. Maybe the taserdo.

Angeline said:

Ange uses her panties to shine her halo. When she wears them, that is..

See if I can get some rumors started here....

The_Fool said:
Ange uses her panties to shine her halo. When she wears them, that is..

See if I can get some rumors started here....

I'm not the one in my household who always goes commando. :D

:kiss:

(Anyway Eve told me years ago that my halo had fallen off in the onion dip.)

Angeline said:

That's why the onion dip was so crunchy...

Angeline said:

You still come across as sweet and angelic but you're not. You certainly are not. No way. Nope.

WickedEve said:
What's the point of telling a monkey anything?
I want to carry a dildo taser. Maybe the taserdo.
I like the taserdo, feels, uhmmm... electrifying. For a cheaper thrill try the mini dillytaze... it's like a bullet, only more shocking.

champagne1982 said:
I like the taserdo, feels, uhmmm... electrifying. For a cheaper thrill try the mini dillytaze... it's like a bullet, only more shocking.
I smell a new line of ebay merchandise.

WickedEve said:
Good god, I love cinnamon! And dongs. I'm thinking $1.99 plus $49.95 S/H
Include an instructional video and you can double that.

Sorry. Marketing suggestion.

Carry on. Cinnamon is good. :)

Back