Dear Yeti

Tzara said:
Include an instructional video and you can double that.

Sorry. Marketing suggestion.

Carry on. Cinnamon is good. :)
I'm sure Carrie will do the instructional video. :)

WickedEve said:
I'm sure Carrie will do the instructional video. :)
By some odd fortunate coincidence, I have a pretty good quality video camera. Though not a cinematographer, I bluffly offer my services as a competent "amateur" in filming, with some delicacy, I think, naturalistic scenes.

References are available upon request. :rolleyes:

Ooh! That's hot. Wanna do it over again so's I can film it? No, no. No faces. Trust me!

Tzara said:
By some odd fortunate coincidence, I have a pretty good quality video camera. Though not a cinematographer, I bluffly offer my services as a competent "amateur" in filming, with some delicacy, I think, naturalistic scenes.

References are available upon request. :rolleyes:

Ooh! That's hot. Wanna do it over again so's I can film it? No, no. No faces. Trust me!
I don't show up on film. Unless I'm drubnik.. and no.. I don't drink scotch, but I'm a sucker for a good rye.

champagne1982 said:
I don't show up on film. Unless I'm drubnik.. and no.. I don't drink scotch, but I'm a sucker for a good rye.
Hey! I don't drink scotch either. (There was an unfortunate youthful accident with Laphroaig.) But I am over/under rye!

And no film, you know. 'Sall digital. You'll look good. Trust me. :)

Tzara said:
Hey! I don't drink scotch either. (There was an unfortunate youthful accident with Laphroaig.) But I am over/under rye!

And no film, you know. 'Sall digital. You'll look good. Trust me. :)
/:) i don't do pixels either

WickedEve said:
You still come across as sweet and angelic but you're not. You certainly are not. No way. Nope.

I know. You're actually much sweeter than me. Naturally. I'm a horrible cynic. But let's not tell anyone. :)

Back