Delicious Derrieres for Ladies and Lesbians

342944-blonde-relaxing-in-nature.jpg

No, it's not. The woman's name is Mixaella Tabby. Here is a link to more pictures from this same set.
That image is. Zoom in and look at the eyes. NO ONE has a triangular pupil. And the blinds are distorted...

Edit: Someone might be augmenting a real photo with AI, or adding to a real photo set with AI. But the image is AI...

That image is. Zoom in and look at the eyes. NO ONE has a triangular pupil. And the blinds are distorted...

Edit: Someone might be augmenting a real photo with AI, or adding to a real photo set with AI. But the image is AI...
the image is enhanced for sure. a lot (all?) images are enhanced by photoshop or iphone or whatever filter... i have stopped complaining :)

Could the pupil look like that because of the dark reflection of the photographer in her eye. Could her hair, and the aperture setting make it look as though the blind is distorted when in actual fact the camera is struggling to focus on that point?

Playing devils advocate. I have no idea about pictures, unless you want bunny ears and star CGI on my selfies.

Back