Desiree's Depths of Despair and Overshare

I've been on vacation, so I've been out of Despair and Overshare for a bit. Hopefully will have more material tomorrow. We shall see.

Not feeling like oversharing right now. Feeling a little isolated, which is a me issue. So I decided I'd regale you perverts with some brief spicy, off the cuff fiction.

It was a joy to be naked in his bed, a veritable odalisque. The soft, smooth curves of her pale body were luscious to behold. When he had taken her, he made sure to give each precious plane of flesh ample attention, to run his deft fingers along the belly she despised, to press his lips against the swell of her breasts, to take his time caressing and discovering the secrets she had given to no other.

Her first night in his bed was a surprise. She never thought he'd look at her, though she had yearned for him for years. That first meeting, a glance across a darkened cafe, a stolid mug of tea lifted to darkly rouged lips. She watched him as he met his business associates, casually joking as he settled down, the creases of his suit neat, but with a silly and endearing hint of eccentric sock peeking from that point between trousers and shoe.

She kept to her laptop, ducking her head, her dark hair obscuring her face. She should focus on writing instead of imagining...

But it was a third night in his bed, her legs gently parted as she lay between the sheets and blankets, nestling into a warmth that she had not known before. He had left, parting from her with a kiss and promising to return with a surprise. In the dim light afforded by a tableside lamp, she waited, the slick folds of her sex still swollen and needy, so very greedy for more.

Back