Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Not since Sunday. Monday: frantic prep for workshop in Belgium (including resurrecting weirdly sick laptop), Tuesday: travelling, meeting colleagues pre-workshop, Wednesday: overslept, everything went wrong, managed largely to wing it but highly stressed, business dinner, zzzzz, today: more winging it, exhausted, mind willing but flesh weak etc.

I will know we're up for it when the innuendo level rises...

Tomorrow. I'm thinking tomorrow. Could be messy. :devil:

Last night my wife rode my big cock till she came while I was sucking on her tits. Then she climbed on all fours and I fUcked her from behind coming deep inside her

Mrs. Papa is gently resting next to me with the knowledge that we just renewed our marital obligation to each other...which didn't seem like an obligation at all!

Nope didnt and probably not tonight or the weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night and this morning hehe. I was half asleep last night but was awoken by Sir in a fun way :D

She texted me from work saying she was coming home early and would I be around. Lots of kisses after the question. So she got bedded good. Friday afternoon sex is a very nice beginning to the weekend, no? :)

I haven't yet and probably won't get none til late Saturday or Sunday since we'll be sharing a room with my sis and kids. *sigh*

No. :(

I'm on day 8...maybe 9 of no sex?? I'm going to spontaneously combust. Seriously...is lack of sex fatal?

I'm on day 8...maybe 9 of no sex?? I'm going to spontaneously combust. Seriously...is lack of sex fatal?

It's been 7months now for me. I haven't spontaneously combusted, yet..but I have gotten really good hitting the heavy bag at the gym and I have a pantry stocked with chocolate. :cool:

It's been 7months now for me. I haven't spontaneously combusted, yet..but I have gotten really good hitting the heavy bag at the gym and I have a pantry stocked with chocolate. :cool:

Workout. Chocolate.

These are great tips. I'm writing this down. A no-sex survival guide.

haha

streak continues of over 2 years now....unfortunately no

Last edited by a moderator:

Workout. Chocolate.

These are great tips. I'm writing this down. A no-sex survival guide.

haha

Nope! Also a big fan of workouts haha :D

Nope...gotta wait till Monday
I should really be feeling for you gorgeous gals who are going without just now ...
But women gagging to get fucked - it's so deliciously hot! :D
:rose::rose:

If your profile is current, how can your fiancee do that to you!?

Back