Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Yes last night after dinner. And some fun this morning...making use of the nice shower we have!

Yes

Today...she showered and was air drying on the bed when I walked in. Missionary and doggy followed by shooting deep inside her.

Opportunity knocked....

It's been a while. Me and her both not so well, popping pills and struggling on with stuff that's got to be done. :(

None. Nadda. Zilch.
Not a hand hold. No forehead kisses. No bum squeezes. Nothing.
Fuck'n-fuckidy-fuck-FUCK!

No, but I did have a delightful Cappuccino. That's practically the same thing.

Last night, yes.

I'm constantly surprised by how forgiving that sofa is of lube, coconut oil and so on. That protective whatever it was they persuaded us to when we bought it was well worth the cost. I wonder if I should email them, so they can add it to their advertising... :devil:

Last night, yes.

I'm constantly surprised by how forgiving that sofa is of lube, coconut oil and so on. That protective whatever it was they persuaded us to when we bought it was well worth the cost. I wonder if I should email them, so they can add it to their advertising... :devil:
I think it may be that there's so much of the lube, oil and so on spread over the entire piece that you don't really notice the different sort of sheen it has now ... :D

Back