Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

I fucking did :D ... it was after midnight so I'd say today :nana:

Grappa sounds good, though. Do you prefer the very clear ones, or the aged (barrel aged?) ones? And what's that word for rinsing your espresso cup with grappa? Taught a friend to do that recently, she loved it!
Ahahahah ... you mean the resentin :D *thumbs up*

I'll usually have a morbida, which is not so dry, not necessarily barrique (which I find unnecessarily sophisticated)

Not for myself. I'm saving myself for tomorrow's lovely hotel on the north coast of France. But I wanted to relax him, thank him for today's difficult drive in the snow, perk him up for dinner. So hands, mouth, a slow worship, seemed nicely to achieve my aim. Sometimes it's about enjoying the giving. And I did.

Ahahahah ... you mean the resentin :D *thumbs up*

I'll usually have a morbida, which is not so dry, not necessarily barrique (which I find unnecessarily sophisticated)

Exactly - I want grappa to be clean, uncomplicated, harsh even. It's what I expect of it. I had grappa of moscato grapes somewhere once. Ugh, like a cat with its claws removed :(

Resentin? OK. Doesn't sound familiar, but I'll bow to your superior knowledge... ;) *kneels*

Not for myself. I'm saving myself for tomorrow's lovely hotel on the north coast of France. But I wanted to relax him, thank him for today's difficult drive in the snow, perk him up for dinner. So hands, mouth, a slow worship, seemed nicely to achieve my aim. Sometimes it's about enjoying the giving. And I did.

Exactly - I want grappa to be clean, uncomplicated, harsh even. It's what I expect of it. I had grappa of moscato grapes somewhere once. Ugh, like a cat with its claws removed :(

Resentin? OK. Doesn't sound familiar, but I'll bow to your superior knowledge... ;) *kneels*

No :(

How's your knee Numi? :rose:

It's a dialect word ... I know no other way to call that (pouring grappa in the little emptied coffee cup to 'clean' it) ... I kinda like you kneeling ;)

I have a cold which means yes, of course. Once in the shower after dinner and once about 1am. He literally rolled over and cuddled up behind me. He whispered... you are burning up. I think you have a fever and then slid his hand between my legs. Honestly tho, both times were good so I'm not complaining.

Yes, last night. Given the grins in the hotel's restaurant later, whose windows might have had oblique views of our room across the courtyard, I'm wondering whether it might have been wiser to draw the curtains first... :eek: It wasn't dark when we started, though...

No :(

How's your knee Numi? :rose:

I hope your 'no' has been rectified, Liz :devil:

The knee is ... not improving as fast as I'd like. Or possibly not at all. :( It's severely restricting my sexual position repertoire :mad: Even missionary is difficult. Who knew that knees were such essential sexual equipment?

Have Pinky and the Brain taken over the world yet? Will they ever take over the world?

Back