Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

:(

I haven't been n laid in months. :(
I live and work in a very small rural community so the options are limited. Last time I got laid I had to dive to the next town over.

No. And not for a few days, what with my man having a cold, and then me having it. :(

Might be good to go for a gentle re-entry tonight, though, I hope. :)

Last Weekend. Wife flew in for a quick weekend visit. Before that it was the third weekend in March.

Tenga to the rescue in the interim.

This morning but I didn't go over the top... She did with my mouth latched onto her pussy... She's gone to work and now it's my turn!

I did... I did!

We've both been under the weather with allergies and colds. We went to bed early, but then a certain body part of his woke up as we spooned.

Was a yummy quickie but it made me feel so sexy and it also helped me sleep. He also slept well after our little romp.

Here's hoping that we make Wednesday night a proper "hump day!"

Like I said in the "orgasm" thread.......Hoping for tonight because it is "Fucking Friday" and hope the SO is in the mood again tonite!:nana:

I did - we were both drained after a busy week, but the prospect of a delightful fuck was inspiring! The weekend starts here...:devil::D

Went to a farmers market with hubby's friend this morning. Stopped by his place on the way back for a quickie. Getting ready now to head out with hubby to look for round 2.

Back