Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Yes yesterday morning and evening plus this morning - its been a good couple of days.

Yesterday morning was fairly vanilla, except for my wife's nipple clamps, an hour and a half of great sex. This morning again was fairly vanilla, just a long slow one off.

Last night started with me massaging her, full body whilst she laid on her front. She loves her bum massaged, working those cheeks for ages, parting them and working inbetween. Then pulled her up on to all fours and fucked her twice doggy style. She then turned over and let me tie her to the bed, arms down to the foot and legs raised and tied to the head. Nipple clamps on I went to work massagng her body, then knelt down and explored her sweet pussy with my tongue. When she had already cum and was begging me to fuck her I did so, came inside her then went down to lick her out again.

When I untied her my wife then went down on me and soon had my cock rock hard again, at which point she wnted me to fuck her again.

I've just been told we're having an early night tonight, been a good couple of days. :D

Don’t I wish! I took a nasty fall at work. And just my luck that the wife has been really horny lately.

I think that you should tell your wife to get on top.....then go to war...that is were you lay there and she blows the hell out of you.......just a thought..hope your back gets better soon.......;)

Not so far today BUT it is "WET N WILD" Wednesday......so we'll see what mood the S.O. is in tonight.....Last week was Hot and VERY WET.....so hope springs eternal ... :nana:

Working nights, woke up yesterday with a raging hard on, wifey took one for the team lol

Not today and not for a while - no real reason why just we're both off it.

Yes. Woke both of them up this morning with some of my hidden talents.
Sent them to work with a smile.

Not yet today, how ever things did not work out so well on "WET N WILD" Wednesday so that brings us to "FUCKING FRIDAY" .......so I know she is in a mood today so tonight should be a good one.......:nana:

Back