Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

No & No but I did get a couple of offers, the day is still young and I’m in the mood if the one I want comes along!

I'd say you should follow up on those offers! and let us know!

As for me....not last night...and not today...so far!

Birthday sex

I have a new guy...and yes I’ve had sex 3x times today. I may be a bit dirty cause I got caught up in the heat of passion and begged him to fill me with his cum...and I still haven’t showered.

Must do : buy morning after pill...and make a gyno appointment

I have a new guy...and yes I’ve had sex 3x times today. I may be a bit dirty cause I got caught up in the heat of passion and begged him to fill me with his cum...and I still haven’t showered.

Must do : buy morning after pill...and make a gyno appointment

YAY to birthday sex!!! Go girl!!!

Yes, including a bit of being bent over the sofa. It's just the right height. Which means, as my man pointed out later, is going to make choosing the next one tricky once it's worn out.

Has anyone ever been arrested in a sofa showroom for ... inappropriate testing? :devil:

My husband has been having a hard week so after I was done work I showered and shaved all my bits, did myself up, and I met him at the door with my play collar on and my wolfy tail in and a pair of lovely big stripper heels I have just for play and nothing else.
I spent the whole night doing my best to please him every way I could think of πŸ’•πŸ˜
In the end I think I was the one that got the better end of the bargain πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

My husband has been having a hard week so after I was done work I showered and shaved all my bits, did myself up, and I met him at the door with my play collar on and my wolfy tail in and a pair of lovely big stripper heels I have just for play and nothing else.
I spent the whole night doing my best to please him every way I could think of πŸ’•πŸ˜
In the end I think I was the one that got the better end of the bargain πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

I so need to pawn the kidlets off on the grandparents for a week or so :devil: :)

Back