Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Did I get laid? Are you serious?

a9c768038938c4026146f28e411b709c75a8170c.gifv

Late last night, he got up to go to the bathroom, and for some reason, when he returned, he was hard. Didn't give me a chance to ask why; he just pulled the covers off me, got on too, pulled down my PJs around my knees, pinned me to the bed and forced himself in me and started to pound away. I managed to have two wonderful orgasms before he filled me up and withdrew from me. We then cuddled, and I went back to sleep with his cum dripping out of me.

Late last night, he got up to go to the bathroom, and for some reason, when he returned, he was hard. Didn't give me a chance to ask why; he just pulled the covers off me, got on too, pulled down my PJs around my knees, pinned me to the bed and forced himself in me and started to pound away. I managed to have two wonderful orgasms before he filled me up and withdrew from me. We then cuddled, and I went back to sleep with his cum dripping out of me.

Ain't spontaneity great?🔥

I was having an awesome threesome with my two neighbors and then my alarm went off.

Last night. We old folks don't do it as often as when we were younger, but it's still good.

Nope, not since Friday. Hubby's allergies have been making him miserable, so he's taking the kind of meds that put him to sleep at night. And since I'm all amped up today, I may just jump on and go for a ride before he goes to sleep. :devil::devil::devil:

Back