Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Didn't have sex, but she did decided that I needee a leisurely 40minute blowjob, on the sofa, teasing me. Which resulted in a huge O for me and a multiple swallow mouthful for her.

Apparently she'd been wanting to do it a while...

Well again it is Fucking Friday....the SO is in a mood and hope she takes it out on me.........We'll See!

Yes I did. Since the previous night, she gave me an amazing blowjob, I returned the favour in bed last night. Some extended teasing, and lots of oral for her leading to a nice big O. Ending with doggy style.

Got 10days apart this week, so made the most of it this last week.

I did last night with a friend of mine :D Sort of hoping to try someone new soon though! Love the excitement of it...

No kids tried to sneak into our bed....so the wife and I took full advantage of this seemingly rare turn of events

You are not alone!

attachment.php

It's good to know that others know the pain!

My boyfriend has been home from college since before Memorial day and he has been horny!!! We haven't missed one day of sex and I'm not complaining. Yes, we had a good one this morning in the shower. Back door variety. OMG!

I did last night.

A woman who's about half my age (early 20's, I'm in my late 40's). I've known her for not too long. I was at my favorite bar last night, and she was singing with a small jazz ensemble that was playing. I didn't know she could sing, she has a sultry voice that fit really well with the choice of music. After they were done, she sat down next to me and I commented that she has a really good voice for singing jazz. She leaned over to say thanks and put her hand on the inside of my thigh, gave me a look and said "I bet you didn't know I have a daddy kink either?". It didn't take me long to figure out what was going to happen.

Went back to her place and we start going at it hot and heavy. I found out two things pretty quickly after getting my hands underneath the knee length dress she was wearing:
1. She wasn't wearing any panties.
2. I discovered a freshly waxed, completely hairless pussy to play with once I got hands up there.

So after about an hour of almost every sexual position we could twist ourselves into, I'm on top of her pounding away. She digs her fingers into my shoulders and starts saying "Cum in my little bald pussy Daddy. Fill my pussy up please". That sent me over the edge and I came like crazy, doing exactly what she was begging me to do. So much fun last night.

I think she might have planned the whole encounter out. Hope to keep this one going because she was a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Back