Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Yes, just now, the wife and I just fucked, her pussy is full of my cum. I didn't the chance to clean her up before she went to sleep

Today - my wife and I were naked poolside. I was doing her doggy style on one of our deck chairs. Then she couldn’t go any longer and it turned into an hour long guided masturbation session with her observing and asking me about my fantasies.

Very hot session.

When we went back inside, I saw our neighbor dropped off some food containers on our back porch that they borrowed from last week. Hope no one saw us??? ;-)

Today - my wife and I were naked poolside. I was doing her doggy style on one of our deck chairs. Then she couldn’t go any longer and it turned into an hour long guided masturbation session with her observing and asking me about my fantasies.

Very hot session.

When we went back inside, I saw our neighbor dropped off some food containers on our back porch that they borrowed from last week. Hope no one saw us??? ;-)

This is so good I love to masturbate together and talk about desires.

Husband and I had a meetup with a couple last night. To say we all came away satisfied would be and understatement. WOW:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Back