Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

It’s like they have a sixth sense
One even walked in recently. I hope the mortification keeps her from opening that damn door next time she sees it closed
No shit on the sixth sense! Have had more than a handful of scrambling recoveries and awkward situations. And the time of day or night sometimes doesn't matter for cryin' out loud. Although the upside is I will say it's led to some good sex in some odd places in the house or on the property to avoid the dreaded interruption. ;)

No shit on the sixth sense! Have had more than a handful of scrambling recoveries and awkward situations. And the time of day or night sometimes doesn't matter for cryin' out loud. Although the upside is I will say it's led to some good sex in some odd places in the house or on the property to avoid the dreaded interruption. ;)
It’s always hard to explain why one person has their face in another’s crotch…
But we can’t not do things.

I wish we had places we could hide. But I find that those little turds will always find us

It’s always hard to explain why one person has their face in another’s crotch…
But we can’t not do things.

I wish we had places we could hide. But I find that those little turds will always find us

Gotta' be creative and think outside the box, i.e., third bay garage that's detached from the house literally in the boat that was in there, upstairs balcony that's never used and difficult to access even by them, and even a few occasions on the side of the house between the pool equipment and the AC units🤪 But the most common has been our master BR walk-in closet. One place they won't go is our master bath when mom is showering or dressing for fear of what she will do to them. And to access the closet, you have to go through the bathroom. There was a period where I think we had more sex in the closet than our bed!

The code is, "Honey, will you come in here for a minute and help me pick out something to wear tonight?" "Well, of course, babe, I'm happy to help." ;)

Gotta' be creative and think outside the box, i.e., third bay garage that's detached from the house literally in the boat that was in there, upstairs balcony that's never used and difficult to access even by them, and even a few occasions on the side of the house between the pool equipment and the AC units🤪 But the most common has been our master BR walk-in closet. One place they won't go is our master bath when mom is showering or dressing for fear of what she will do to them. And to access the closet, you have to go through the bathroom. There was a period where I think we had more sex in the closet than our bed!

The code is, "Honey, will you come in here for a minute and help me pick out something to wear tonight?" "Well, of course, babe, I'm happy to help." ;)
I did have sex on the concrete floor of a garage before. But I was mid twenties. Now if I tried I’m afraid I won’t be able to stand up again.

I did have sex on the concrete floor of a garage before. But I was mid twenties. Now if I tried I’m afraid I won’t be able to stand up again.

I feel you there! The mere thought of being down there on the garage floor makes my knees hurt. Maybe keep some kind of cushioning device out there. Those big foam body size pool floats work great. One is pretty tight, but will work in a pinch. But if you put two together, there's enough room for all kinds of positions......or so I'm told ;)

I feel you there! The mere thought of being down there on the garage floor makes my knees hurt. Maybe keep some kind of cushioning device out there. Those big foam body size pool floats work great. One is pretty tight, but will work in a pinch. But if you put two together, there's enough room for all kinds of positions......or so I'm told ;)
I’m ghetto enough just to throw a mattress out there.

Please, I have kept in shape, kept true to my (now ex) wife, and now I am years without having gotten laid.
This honed body and sensual mind and it is going to waste and only I know it. :(

R.c1446d67a24cb1e2e4af50ce208c119a

Back