Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Last night, missionary then doggy, which is where she took my load.

Then this morning missionary to start, but pumped her full while I stood off the bed and she was on, on her side in fetal position.

She came at least 4 times in each session.

Last night, missionary then doggy, which is where she took my load.

Then this morning missionary to start, but pumped her full while I stood off the bed and she was on, on her side in fetal position.

She came at least 4 times in each session.
Tell me more about the fetal position with you off the bed. I like to be on my side and fucked from behind, or to have hubby on his side and have my legs over his top leg, but I have never done the fetal position and had him off the bed.

Tell me more about the fetal position with you off the bed. I like to be on my side and fucked from behind, or to have hubby on his side and have my legs over his top leg, but I have never done the fetal position and had him off the bed.
It's VERY similar to #382, except the legs of the woman aren't in the man's hands, but rather more angled and on the bed, putting her in a fetal position.

https://sexpositions.club/positions/382.html

Hahahahahaha Hahahahahahah Hahahahahaha

(Breathes)

Hahahahahaha Hahahahahahah Hahahahahaha Haha

No

Ok. One more question. Legs above or below your cock?
Bout the same? I stood off the bed, she laid on the bed, ass/hips off tge edge enough for me to be in.

We usually start with her on her back and her calves on my chest/collarbone. Then she just twists/spins til she's on her side.

night before last I did - what triggered it, my desire was I saw a gal stroking a cock.
she was just stroking it. on p hub.
I didn't watch too long, to see what else happened.
txted a guy - let's get together this eve for a bite?
it was fun, the whole evening.
kinda odd - I was kind of domineering on him. kinda new for me.
That's so Hot, God to have a lady friend to do that, i'd be in heaven.

yeah, I was kind of dominant, never been like that before.
at first I'm normally I'm all lovey dovey the cock - this time I was wide open and his face planted right in there.
there were other things I did too. a bit out of norm.
like I kicked him out after, he had to go to work in the morn.
another weird thing, I revealed to him that I've done multiple guys. wasn't going to.
didn't matter, he said he kind of felt I was like that -
like when I deep throated him. I guess that's not exactly an everyday thing.
How can I get used by you and thrown out. :)

Back