Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Not today. But Tuesdays and Thursdays are our go-to mornings since I work out MW and F.

We’ll see…

Two nights ago. We were both pretty pent up. I think I could have hit the ceiling if I wasn't inside her.

Last night.
Were both tired so a quick mutual masturbation session until my wife came, then plowed her missionary til I came.

Mmmm, yes. Took the wife out for belated mothers day dinner, got her all buzzed up on drinks. Later on, tied her up and pleasured her with toys until she came then mounted her for a few more, then I did too.
She's all smiles and happy today. ;)

Last night. Had a great foreplay session which led to a little 69-ing. Our go to is with her on top. I'm flicking her clit with my tongue while the tip of my finger slowly dips in and out of her pussy. The teasing penetration and the flicking of herc clit drives her crazy! Occasionally I'll have another finger dipping in and out of her ass too. I love it when she cums really hard while I'm buried in her pussy and ass like that. She starts to buck a bit, which only makes me hang on tighter.

Last night. We started with me straddling her on my hands and knees and her fondling my balls, taint, and ass. I crave another cock teasing my ass when I'm in that position, so we had fun talking dirty about her pulling a cock into me from that position. We talked about me fucking her while I was being fucked, which got her hot. Then with her on her back, she spread her legs wide open and pulled her knees up and back (she's very flexible), opening up her pussy and ass to me. I was on my side between her legs slowing licking her clit, pussy, and asshole. At the same time, she continued to stroke and tug my cock, and playing with my balls. We played like that for some time before she got up on me cowgirl. She was so damn wet at that point, she came hard and gushed all over my cock. I wanted to hold it to play longer but I just couldn't.

Back