Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Just left my FWB - completely empty - three fucks and final prostate milking to make sure nothing is left in me for wifey... 😁😁😁

Woke up horny and started stroking my morning wood. The wife came back from her workout and caught me lying back with my eyes closed and slowly massaging my cock.
She quickly and quietly stripped then climbed on. I was already so close that a few grinds and pumps and I was done. She leaned down to kiss me then off she went to the shower.

Last night. Was edging for most of the afternoon and evening yesterday, as my wife was out for the day.
I cleaned up and got into bed and continued edging. She finally got home, stripped down and got into bed. I was still super hard and as we were catching up on the day, she noticed I was still stroking my cock. She peeked under the covers and said that she was getting hot watching me masturbate. She loves it when I'm stroking and I told her that I was doing it all day, on and off. She started talking dirty to me, talking about shoving a cock down my throat, and then being fucked while I'm underneath keeping things nice and wet, taking the cock in my mouth while she's getting pounded. She pulled off the covers and took my cock into her mouth before climbing on and riding me. She continued talking about sucking another cock or two while grinding on my hard dick. Looking up at her, it was so fun imagining her playing with two other cocks at the same time. Since I was already edged, I came pretty quickly.
After, I went down on her to clean up and to make sure she had a nice orgasm as well. So good.

Wife just got back from her date and sat on my face as she told me about how she was fucked as she fed me her lovers cum once clean she rode me until she was filled with cum again.

Sort of... :)

Made her edge herself with a vibrator while I fucked her with a toy and my fingers. Switching to my tongue when she was close, and back when she eased up. Eventually let her come with my tongue and the toy. Then I jerked myself off, putting on a show for her. Laid, no. Sex, yes.

Last night but I was exhausted and probably only partially hard. We both still came but we both agreed we need a do over again tonight.

Back