Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

i-exploded-his-dick-marie-moreau.gif
Only in my dreams…but i was such a slut to complete strangers 🥵😁

Yesterday, I made sure I was laid when she got home. I'd stripped bare and waited in the kitchen for her.

I hoped she wouldn't be late, and she didn't disappoint.

The feel of her hands on my body, her fingers inside of me, and the sucking of her tongue, still puts a smile on my face this morning.

Yep. She was quite tipsy from sharing two bottle sof wine with her sister by the fire pit. Alcohol always seems to get her juices flowing so to speak hmmmmm 😜

Yes - I’ve started seeing someone I went to school with years and year and years and I went out with him and a business associate last night who brought his nephew for dinner. Cute young man and anyway my new (and I will use the phrase) boyfriend needed to spend some time with his uncle so we went off and had a drink at the bar, had a dance and yeah dancing and touching lead to some cute and cheeky comments so when he needed to use the bathroom I followed him and sucked him off in one of the stalls 😂

When we said goodbye I told my boyfriend and we had steamy sex in his apartment, anal, oral and vaginal!

Back