Dildos and Vibrators

Oh boy.....
My friends are somewhat scared of my vibrator...when they fiannly realize what the plugged in japanese back massager next to my computer is used for. It only cost me 5 bucks at an odd lot store, and I am inlove with it. I've used battery operated ones, but when i'm vibing I wanna cum fast. I always get it hot and heavy from being pugged in. It's nice. I've used it with men, as well as traditional vibrators. I've found several guys who have gotten rather addicted to it. it's very easy to hide! Talk about an unsuspecting way to pamper yourself.

It all started when I was 16, and my Step Mom got a back massager as a X-mas Present. I got too curious for my own good. It has dissapeared in the house somewhere since I've been at school (damn!). I just have to take mine back and forth now!

My wife really enjoys our vibrator. She especially likes it when I put it in her ass at the same time as I am fucking her doggie style. One other twist is to put one end of the dildo in my mouth as I fuck her with the other end. I suggest using your imagination and just go for it.

Back