Do You Care If Your Elected Officials Cheat on Their Wives?

All I tried to say was that from reading the argument thus far, it had seemed as though you were reading things that weren't there. Namely that people were saying that adultry is a good or admirable thing. I didn't feel the need to clarify what exactly you weren't getting since its not my argument, and I had already said all that I had intended to. I think that you should maybe ask the people making the argument for clarification, and not me, since its not my argument, and I was only pointing out an observation I made.

I could attempt to explain another person's argument, and what about it I don't think you are getting, but I would probably state it wrong or find out that I've been reading it wrong this whole time.

Also, I've been away for pretty much the entire weekend and who knows how the argument has evolved in my absence.

I'm with you there and I get it, this has been a surreal conversation. But it's certainly been interesting.

One thumb up and my other thumb wasn't asked their opinion so we don't know whether or not it was a good conversation for that thumb and nobody should ask them because why get involved? Maybe the thumbs have an arrangement.

I started to read it and then...*bing*...this image popped into my mind of the fuhrer on the cover of "Alive" magazine, big healthy grin, wind blown hair, holding a bushel of freshly picked veggies. Headline?

"Heil broccoli!"

(In a fun and colourful font)

I think Eddie Izzard said it best. I'll use someone else's humor.

"Fun! What a bastard! And he was a vegetarian, and a painter, so he must have been going, "I can't get the fucking trees… Damn! I will kill everyone in the world!"

Eddie Izzard

"And Pol Pot killed one point seven million people. And we can't even deal with that. We think that if somebody kills someone, that's murder, you go to prison. If you kill 10 people, they send you to Texas, they hit you with a brick, that's what they do."

"Kill 20 people, you go to a hospital and they look through a small window at you forever. And over that...we can't deal with that, yeah? Somebody's killed a hundred thousand people, we're almost going........"WELL DONE!....well done. You killed a hundred thousand people?! You must get up very early in the morning. I can't even get down the gym!"

"Your diary must look odd...get up in the morning , death, death, death, death, death, death, death....lunch.......death death death, afternoon tea...death death death, quick shower..."

"And Pol Pot killed one point seven million people. And we can't even deal with that. We think that if somebody kills someone, that's murder, you go to prison. If you kill 10 people, they send you to Texas, they hit you with a brick, that's what they do."

"Kill 20 people, you go to a hospital and they look through a small window at you forever. And over that...we can't deal with that, yeah? Somebody's killed a hundred thousand people, we're almost going........"WELL DONE!....well done. You killed a hundred thousand people?! You must get up very early in the morning. I can't even get down the gym!"

"Your diary must look odd...get up in the morning , death, death, death, death, death, death, death....lunch.......death death death, afternoon tea...death death death, quick shower..."

I have that entire thing memorized. Gets my vote for funniest routine ever.

One thumb up and my other thumb wasn't asked their opinion so we don't know whether or not it was a good conversation for that thumb and nobody should ask them because why get involved? Maybe the thumbs have an arrangement.

I don't follow.

Back