Do you tell your lover when you're cumming?

Words aren't needed when my hubby and myself are nearing an orgasm. His actions and reactions tell me all I need to know.
When I'm nearing climax I most always need an assist using my fingers on my clit. Usually just moments after starting that I'm OFF!! I can reach it quickly if I know he's close. I love having orgasms together!! 💦💦

Every time since my first handy. Don’t know why, encouragement? Although guys balls tighten up when its go time.
I had one devilish gal who liked post orgasm torture. I made the mistake of telling her I was done. Just made her go faster, suck harder. I got good at begging.

Last edited:
My wife is usually pretty quiet until just before orgasm. Then she starts taking deep breaths and grunts/shakes when she has her orgasm. Sometimes Ohh! Ohhh!" comes out. She does not have to announce her orgasm at that point it is obvious. However, if we want to cum together I have her tell me when she is getting close, so in those cases, it is similar to telling me she is cumming. Since she is pretty quiet before orgasm, it is hard for me to tell if she is reaching her peak unless she tells me.

ES

Back