Do you thinbk about sucking dick when you jerk off?

I think abouts sucking dick when building predictive models! I think about sucking cock when escaping law enforcement. I think about sucking cock when giving directions to someone on the street who asked. So...no.

P.S. You know what I was thinking would be really nice about now? Seriously? You have no idea? OK....

I’m a sub bottom. Of course I think about pleasuring a piece of man meat. I always start with giving oral but that usually changes when my orgasm gets closer. Like right now

Sucked one man in my teens alot. Over at his house every Sunday for the first NFL games of the day. Which was usually a Bears or Dolphins game. He would have me edge him for most of the first half and then swallow or take a facial. I listened to a lot of Marino's games, he was my favorite player, partially because of the thoughts it always brings up.
You were so much younger than I was when you sucked your first cock. I wish I had started earlier — but I didn’t realize that I had such tendencies until later in life. I deeply regret that I missed out on so many years of gay sex. I would have made a great cock sucker in my teens. But I lacked the hunger and the opportunity. Now I get so intensely jealous when I read about all of you who started young.

Back