Sucking ANY Cock. Really?

As more of a straight guy with a major cock fetish, (assuming good hygiene) I'm really only drawn to thick, white, circumcised--basically ones that look just like mine.

Not saying I would definitely refuse ones that didn't meet that criteria if the situation presented itself, but I don't fantasize about them.

Sounds wonderful. Lucky.
Yes, very lucky. Both of them were married, didn't fuck around except for me (they felt being with another woman would be cheating), and none of us needed or had the time for chit chat. One or both of them would come in my house, we'd strip, lay in bed fondling each others package, and within 15 minutes sperm would be shooting into someone's mouth. We never fucked, so cleanup was easy. getting dressed after was fast and they were out the door 30 minutes after arriving, leaving them enough time to grab a burger on the way back to work.

I've seen many comments about how men enjoy sucking any cock. So long as it's clean. I'm wondering why I don't feel this way? Is it because I've never actually had a cock in my mouth?

I'm early 50's, in a sexless marriage, and I'm constantly fantasizing about sucking and fucking a nice, beautiful cock. I want it attached to a fit guy, and be 5-8" in length. I don't care about color, cut or uncut. I want a cock that has to go down my throat to get it all in my mouth.

I'd like to hear from you guys. Am I just a naive cocksucker wannabe? Were you picky until you tried it and then relaxed your idea of what a good cock is?

"Any" works for me.

I was not really picky at first, but I'm certainly less picky now. I've had a couple really big ones, and while they are impressive sights to behold, they're a lot more hard and breathless work. My experience has also been the bigger ones are harder to get off -- but your mileage may certainly vary.

Where I find myself totally departing the narrative most of the replies contain is the area of "Clean". Disease free, yes, definitely a preference, but the more cocks I've met the more that I feel a man should smell like a man. I'm not saying it needs to be covered in poo or have smegma under the foreskin - that's too much - but I find the smell of hot, sweaty nuts to be appealing and I'd rather that his cock smell like a cock than a bar of Irish Spring. Just my pref's.

I've seen many comments about how men enjoy sucking any cock. So long as it's clean. I'm wondering why I don't feel this way? Is it because I've never actually had a cock in my mouth?

I'm early 50's, in a sexless marriage, and I'm constantly fantasizing about sucking and fucking a nice, beautiful cock. I want it attached to a fit guy, and be 5-8" in length. I don't care about color, cut or uncut. I want a cock that has to go down my throat to get it all in my mouth.

Cocks like this:
https://www.sex.com/pin/60105583-kissing-a-huge-cock/
https://www.sex.com/pin/33420371-cock-prometheus/
https://www.sex.com/pin/49998787-white-teen-holds-her-mans-big-black-cock/
https://www.sex.com/pin/66075565-kiara-advani-black-cock/

I'd like to hear from you guys. Am I just a naive cocksucker wannabe? Were you picky until you tried it and then relaxed your idea of what a good cock is?

Yes, very lucky. Both of them were married, didn't fuck around except for me (they felt being with another woman would be cheating), and none of us needed or had the time for chit chat. One or both of them would come in my house, we'd strip, lay in bed fondling each others package, and within 15 minutes sperm would be shooting into someone's mouth. We never fucked, so cleanup was easy. getting dressed after was fast and they were out the door 30 minutes after arriving, leaving them enough time to grab a burger on the way back to work.
U Show it I'll blow it

How many times do you think you have sucked cock. I'm thinking I have easily suck more than a 1000 times over 50 years.
13 dicks total. The first 4 were multiple times a year or more each. I guessed about 1100 to 1200 times. Over 4 years. With 300 or so of those facials. Yes I had acne. Cum didn't cure that.

13 dicks total. The first 4 were multiple times a year or more each. I guessed about 1100 to 1200 times. Over 4 years. With 300 or so of those facials. Yes I had acne. Cum didn't cure that.
Only one of the 13 was over 5'8 or 5'9. In those years I am 6'4 and weighed about 150lbs. 2 were my age and the rest much older. Two were vers or side. The rest I was a cocksucker and one I cared for alot. I sucked him off almost everyday and he fucked me whenever he wanted.

Like you I sucked the same cocks multiple times but I have no idea how many different ones i've experienced but loads of fun.

Only 3 cocks have parted my lips; short and normal, short and skinny and fat but short. Sure would enjoy some length someday

I’ve learned that if a guy looks like he takes care of himself, then he will be of little worry for me.

That having been said, a guy on the trail or fresh from the gym really gets me going. I love that sweaty, salty taste. And I’ve even sucked a couple right after the guy pisses. Although I appreciate shower clean, I don’t care for the smell or taste of soap. Rinse well, men.

And there have been a few guys who I would normally pass up, until they exposed their cock to me. Wow, some guys really have it going down there and know it. And then there are others who I will not suck, no matter what.

As far as color, I don’t care. They all feel, and taste similar enough. My preference though is that a man be physically larger than me and have a cock at least 5” for sucking and 7” for fucking. I don’t really go for super skinny or obese guys either.

Some of my most fun times have been with big 'ol boys - married men mostly. They need suckin', too, and are often way more appreciative of a good BJ.

Yeah, I’ll go for the football player who let himself go in middle age type. Who still cares about himself in his grooming and appearance. But not the morbidly obese mouth breather that has to pull up his belly to find his little cock with belly sweat on it.

A beefy, confident masculine guy with a dick to match his confidence, hell yeah! I prefer beefy to skinny anyway.

I say I am picky; looking for a cock similar to me and my cock; middle age, married, friendly and clean. That being said, I'm sure I have a hidden weakness for an unexpected situation where a cock is surprisingly offer to me. I suspect that I would drop to my knees if in a safe environment in response to unexpected opportunity with cock sucking.

I say I am picky; looking for a cock similar to me and my cock; middle age, married, friendly and clean. That being said, I'm sure I have a hidden weakness for an unexpected situation where a cock is surprisingly offer to me. I suspect that I would drop to my knees if in a safe environment in response to unexpected opportunity with cock sucking.
sounds like me

I have only sucked one cock but have sucked it about 10 times now. We are friends and both older. He has a pretty average cock but he gets hard and pumps some cum into my mouth and I swallow every drop. I am hoping to branch out and find some other cocks to suck. I would love to suck a younger cock that still shoots big loads.

I have only sucked one cock but have sucked it about 10 times now. We are friends and both older. He has a pretty average cock but he gets hard and pumps some cum into my mouth and I swallow every drop. I am hoping to branch out and find some other cocks to suck. I would love to suck a younger cock that still shoots big loads.
I'm with you on the big loads! One of my favorites was a tall cowboy with a big cock. He came so much it filled my sinuses. It was fantastic. I met him again a week later with the same result.

Sissies are such great cocksuckers! They turned me gay, lol.
In all my encounters sissy play has not been part of the attraction. I may have missed out on a lot of fun.

I met and fucked many cross-dresser's. I think in today's environment they would be considered trans.

Back