DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the weekend. and I am stoked. Enjoy the Nurse!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 3 - 08.jpg
    Retroactive Set 3 - 08.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 906
Gorgeous

Sure. Here is another one. enjoy

attachment.php

These must have been when you were just a student nurse - very nice memories for the good Dr I am sure. Would be interesting to see some comparison shots - the old pose next to a current similar pose. Dave

These must have been when you were just a student nurse - very nice memories for the good Dr I am sure. Would be interesting to see some comparison shots - the old pose next to a current similar pose. Dave

That's an idea. A before and after set. Interesting. It might be something we do. But we really want to get some videos posted more then anything.

Videos?

That's an idea. A before and after set. Interesting. It might be something we do. But we really want to get some videos posted more then anything.

We'd surely love to see you in action in video - post away - Dave

I've been gone a few days with computer probs. But I'm back and that sexy Nurse seems to be a cure all! Have a great week you 2! :kiss: :rose:

Tuesdays here. Which is good because Monday kicked our butts. Hoping today will be a better day for us. Enjoy!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 3 - 12.jpg
    Retroactive Set 3 - 12.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 758
Hey! You're a crazy bitch
But you fuck so good I'm on top of it
When I dream I'm doing you all night
Scratches all down my back to keep me right on

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 3 - 13.jpg
    Retroactive Set 3 - 13.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 467
Good morning everyone

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 3 - 14.jpg
    Retroactive Set 3 - 14.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 1,231
  • Retroactive Set 3 - 15.jpg
    Retroactive Set 3 - 15.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 1,266
why all the old pics? i'm sure i'm not alone in saying i'd love to see her in newer pics again

why all the old pics? i'm sure i'm not alone in saying i'd love to see her in newer pics again

Everyone votes for what photos they want to see next at the end of a set. If your sick and tired of seeing old photos then vote for something else. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back