A Fresh Start...

Hello out there! Thanks for the Bumpin... lol I have just been incredibly busy lately.
Did ya miss me??? I missed you ;)

I will try not to be away for that long again. But shit happens... so no promises. I can say that whenever I am gone for a while I will return with new pix... :)

Oh and I finally found my digital camera, now I just need batteries. can never keep them in stock... wonder why?? ;)

I will try not to be away for that long again. But shit happens... so no promises. I can say that whenever I am gone for a while I will return with new pix... :)

Oh and I finally found my digital camera, now I just need batteries. can never keep them in stock... wonder why?? ;)
You using the batteries, in other things?

You using the batteries, in other things?

of course... I did have an idea the other day. I cant remember right now who it was, but, someone has a thing for ice. Well, I was going to fill a condom with water, and put it in the freezer to make a fake cocksicle...:D

of course... I did have an idea the other day. I cant remember right now who it was, but, someone has a thing for ice. Well, I was going to fill a condom with water, and put it in the freezer to make a fake cocksicle...:D

That sounds like a bad idea..... Ever seen Dumb and Dumber when Harry tries to lick the frost??? That could end badly for you. And we do not want you getting hurt.....let alone down there. Just something to think about.

That sounds like a bad idea..... Ever seen Dumb and Dumber when Harry tries to lick the frost??? That could end badly for you. And we do not want you getting hurt.....let alone down there. Just something to think about.

lMAO.... I like to eat ice

As promised...

Just a few for now...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 383
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 369
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 387
Agree with your Avi...

What a treat!!!! Two for the price of one!!!!!!!!!!! Just so damn sexy to see two gorgeous ladies enjoying each other!!!!!

I was her first... :D

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 344
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 362
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 473
So juicy and spankable