DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
A = 1
B = 0
C = 1
D = 3

attachment.php

Since I'm new to this game, I vote D for your devilish grin...

KR

I know that the others show it off a little as well, but I have to admit, the thought of the bright, thick red lips ...........wow. Yes, please.

Got to go with A. The potiential for good things to cum with that opening pic is just to much :D

D might have won... what's your thoughts on this, Doc?

My thoughts are that you need a Avatar already!

--------------

Alright everyone D did win. I am so happy everyone loves voting. I think will keep it up for the future. Everyone should have a say in which photo set we post next!

Apple

And now we start the Apple set.

Attachments

• Apple 01.jpg
    Apple 01.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 2,493
  • Apple 02.jpg
    Apple 02.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,203
  • Apple 03.jpg
    Apple 03.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,124
before this goes any farther I have a story. When we were finally getting an apple store in this fine town I live in I was out with some friends. One of the fine women that night said maybe she should get a job there. Her husband looked at all of us and said what a great sales pitch, I don't know anything about computers but check out these apples, grabbing her boobs.

The set may continue now

before this goes any farther I have a story. When we were finally getting an apple store in this fine town I live in I was out with some friends. One of the fine women that night said maybe she should get a job there. Her husband looked at all of us and said what a great sales pitch, I don't know anything about computers but check out these apples, grabbing her boobs.

The set may continue now

I have to say, that's the only reason why I bought my computer... the sales girl had some real nice apples... ;)

:D

Nothing like some new pictures to help put a smile on your face.

Attachments

• Apple 04.jpg
    Apple 04.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,081
  • Apple 05.jpg
    Apple 05.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,061
  • Apple 06.jpg
    Apple 06.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,048
ok ok apples already - :) :) it looks like there may have been another vote - must research back throught the days.

cant wait for the banana series :p :O

mmm i see two lovely apples I would just love to wrap my hands around and play with...i hear if you move your fingers around in a circular fashion you get great results :p

Omfg!!

You had me at Nerds... LOL... Very beautiful lady, and even more lucky Doctor!!

i know this might be cleche' but i adore the photos where i can see your sweet lips in like this one
attachment.php

I try to please. We both do. We spend so much time thinking up outfits to where and locations to shoot.
and it certainly shows - again i cant say how good these are - great to see people put the extra effort in

Oh, how I love...

My computer... it brings me all the good things in the world... like pr0n ;).

:devil:

Attachments

• Apple 07.jpg
    Apple 07.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 1,008
  • Apple 08.jpg
    Apple 08.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,008
  • Apple 09.jpg
    Apple 09.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 914
Status