DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmmmm

Thanks for all the kind words guys. We really love hearing them.

attachment.php

Gorgeous tits would love to see some of that red lipstick on the nurse's nipples:devil::devil::devil:

:devil::kiss::devil: I LOVE THAT NURSE

when will the next video cum out

Great question and glad you asked it. KnottyNurse and I have been taking new video since we moved into our new place. But we have not been video taping anything with any kind of structure like the first video. Just random stuff. Stuff that will get made into a "Mix and Mach" video.

We do have some ideas for planned out videos but we just have not shot them yet So I just ask everyone to bare with us. Keep encouraging us to get something out. Because we will. And it will be awesome!

Damn she's HOT... thank you oooooh! so much for sharing!

and thank you so much for the compliments. Love hearing them and they do nothing but encourage us to post more and more and more and.... well you get the picture.

this is what makes this site so cool, women showing there sexy body off, and the men who are proud of it. God bless america!!!

HERE HERE!!!

Just saw the first video. Very nice.

Thank you. glad you enjoyed it.

Fucking unbelievable as always.:devil:

Thank you Rabbi

Alright! After a long wait we are making a return to voting for the next photo set!

So just remember. 6 votes of a letter wins.

Happy Voting!

attachment.php

Attachments

• vote9.jpg
    vote9.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 3,113
Alright! After a long wait we are making a return to voting for the next photo set!

So just remember. 6 votes of a letter wins.

Happy Voting!

attachment.php

I am going "A" because I love the way her breasts hang like that.

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, but I have been keeping up and love the recent pics.

Good morning everyone. Nice to see so much voting happening while the nurse and I slept.... Naked!

Current standings are:

A=1
B=1
C=3
D=4

Remember, we need 6 votes to have a winner!

You really can't go wrong here. each letter represents a different set (or video) with it's own little story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back